Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
Seeing Classen Grill on the list reminded me we need to check it out. After reading the reviews (a lot of bad ones that have enough detail to be totally valid) and seeing the menu (almost completely southwest and Central American), though, maybe not.... We like that type of food, but we can get that elsewhere, was thinking they'd have the standard breakfast stuff, but maybe they figured they can't be competitive with a menu like that - not sure they're going to be competitive at all if they don't step up their game, though.
Jimmy's Egg is less than a block away. People who want a basic breakfast will likely go there first. Not sure Classen Grill needs to compete with anyone considering they will get those who don't want to wait at the Jimmy's egg. For me their menu is right up my alley and I live a mile away. If you consider the popularity of Cafe Antigua and Cafe Kacao, people really like a Central American breakfast. I would hit up Classen before Jimmy's any day. That being said, I like going to both.