Quote Originally Posted by Swake View Post
Yes you can.
No you can't. speaking from experience, lived in China for more than 4 years back in the GOOD OLE DAYS (pre Xi Jing Ping), foreigners CANT buy land in China, in fact, nobody can. What you "buy" is a lease and foreigners can't buy that either. With Foreigners, it's a temporary investment that is owned by a Chinese person. You're essentially renting either way, with "purchase" being the most expension option. It is therefore that I didn't "Purchase" a lease while I was there but instead I rented similar to a landlord tenant agreement we have here. ....

So WHY does China think it can buy land in other countries when you can't do so there? Furthermore, we're not talking about a chinese citizen, these are state owned or sponsored (meaning, owned but not directly controlled) businesses that have been buying land here for the sole purpose of 1) money laundering and 2) spying on the US, with a third benefit of 3) crop harvesting (you know the crop). WHY has america been allowing this? When an American could do NONE of this in china (not that anyone non-criminal would want to)?

FACTS