Quote Originally Posted by soonerguru View Post
Blows out the El Reno spots? What? You are the only person who has ever made that claim.

I guess it's entirely possible that the last two visits to Tucker's, at two separate locations, both within the last three months, were flukes. Who knows? My burger was most definitely not caramelized, the onions were just oily and half done, and the burger was greasy. The meat did not taste like prime beef and was not well seasoned.

I have been to Tucker's 10 times since it opened and it has never once rated as high as Sid's in El Reno. Different strokes for different folks.
Not sure if Roberts is still around I never had it

Like I always “IMO” because it’s just that, I’ve always thought both El Reno spots were just ok but not worth the trip when I have tuckers right down the street on NW23rd

My wife is an okie and spent her entire life in western OK and OKC and she said Sid’s, Roberts and Johnny’s in El Reno has great slaw dogs but said the burgers were not as good as tuckers in her opinion

Not sure if Roberts is still around I’ve never had their burgers and I’ve never been to Nics but everyone I know says it’s one the best burgers they have had if not the best

Oklahoma onion burgers are suppose to be greasy haha