Another upscale retailer will be coming to Penn Square in April. White House/Black Market should begin construction soon on its new store inside Penn Square Mall in February. The store will be located at center court, on the lower level next to Coldwater Creek. Currently, OU/OSU A Store Divided has a temporary lease on that space. This is the space where Express used to be located.

Great news for Penn Square. From what I've learned, there will be several great announcements from Penn Square later this Spring.

Currently the mall is 100% leased, with only 3 temporary leases. The space where Pac Sun is located will soon be up for lease, as Pac Sun is moving to a larger location on the upper level in the Dillards West wing....near Hollister. I'd imagine that the 3 temporary leases and the former Pac Sun space willl be leased before too long.

I forgot to ask how the OKC Zoo store did this past holiday season. I went in the store several times and was impressed with the selection. I think a permanent zoo store would be a great addition to the mall, especially since you currently can only buy zoo merchandise at the zoo itself.