I wanted to let you all know, although MalibuSooner already noticed! , that our Airport Guide has been updated. Stop by flyokc.com and let me know what you all think and if you notice anything we missed. Thank you!

Also, I talked to a scheduler from United on Friday who was exceedingly pleased with the passenger loads for June for the United flights to and from D.C. It looks like the Oklahoma City market may have exceeded their expectations!
Yipee!

Also, it may interest some of you that Telemundo does quite a bit of coverage of Will Rogers. Unless you are Hispanic or speak Spanish, you might not have ever seen their newscasts. They were out here Friday covering the passport issue, and they covered our ExpressJet flights for Hispanic markets in Albuquerque, San Antonio, etc. They are great to work with. Very professional reporters and photojournalists. They also covered the drought and recycling issues when I was at Utilities. I think they are a tremendous resource for those of us in PR who want to reach the Spanish-speaking public.