What do we (Okc) need to do , in order to become one of America's favorite Cities??

I would love to see Okc be on this list, anywhere in the top 25 would be fantastic.

CNN.com - Send an I-Report

'America’s Favorite Cities'

What’s your favorite U.S. city? Let us know! Headline News, CNN.com and Travel + Leisure magazine are partnering to find America’s favorite cities and why people love them in the 2007 America’s Favorite cities survey. The survey launches on April 30, and the magazine is asking visitors and locals to rate major destinations in a variety of categories, from people and culture to shopping and dining.

Send us your stories, photos and one-minute video essays about any of the 25 great American cities included in the survey. Then watch "Robin & Company" weekdays from 6-10 a.m. ET on Headline News to see if your I-Report makes the show and to view profiles of the cities through November.

And don’t forget to vote for your favorite city in the survey! Voting begins April 30 and continues through July 15. The final survey results will be presented live on “Robin & Company” in October.

Here is the current list of America's 25 Favorite Cities, according to Travel and Leisure Magazine & CNN.

Atlanta
Austin
Boston
Charleston
Chicago
Dallas/Fort Worth
Denver
Honolulu
Las Vegas
Los Angeles
Miami
Minneapolis/St. Paul