Don't know if it's been mentioned here or not, but Rocky Mountain Grill (formerly located near 2nd and Coltrane) has been open for a few weeks now in their new location at 3600 E I-35 Frontage Road in Edmond. That's the small strip center south of East 33rd on the east side of I-35. Weird location. Been a few businesses come and go from this location. They don't have a permanent sign up (just a temporary banner).

I used to eat their breakfast when they were at their previous location. Loved the breakfast burritos!

I went with a neighbor yesterday for lunch.

New place is nice and clean. Staff was friendly. There were probably 8 other people inside across 3 tables. Food was okay, but nothing memorable. We both had the homemade chip beef on toast with a side of green beans. We also had an order of beef fajita nachos to try/share.

The chipped beef was okay to good (not very hot though - Stouffer's does a better version). The bread wasn't toasted - I prefer it toasted with butter. The green beans were a let down. Tasted like they were poured straight out of a can with no seasoning added and room temperature. I'm surprised the entree was better because we were told by the waitress that "we are known for our chipped beef."

The nachos consisted of three large tostada chips with melted cheese and some chunks of fajita beef and a small scoop of sour cream.

The tostada was not crispy and the fajita meet was far too chewy. I'd liked to have seen some diced tomatoes, onions and a bit of guac on them. I probably would not order those again.

I'll probably go back to try their burger. I like good burger options near my house. I'll also probably go back to see if their breakfast is as good as it used to be.

They have a Facebook page with more info and hours... https://www.facebook.com/Rocky-Mount...8737068570320/