Welcome to my morning first cup of coffee rant. I had an appointment today to get my dishwasher repaired. It was set up for sometime this afternoon and they were supposed to call me when they were on their way. Someone just called and said the guy would be there at 11:00 this morning. That's not afternoon, right? Am I too literal with the meaning of after - noon being 12:00??? I took the afternoon off work in order to have these repairs done. That's vacation hours folks. First she said he would be there between the hours of 11 and 1 and I said to make it closer to 1 because I wouldn't be there until when... AFTER NOON. She said it would be closer to 11 and they were unwilling to work with me! She wanted to reschedule another day. I've already used vacation time for today - I'm not wasting more vacation time because you first of all didn't schedule the time right and second of all can't budge the time 1 freaking hour??? I know how appointments work and probably someone else cancelled their appointment this morning so mine got bumped up for the "convenient route". This company was chosen by my landlord, not me. So then they had the audacity to ask me to call the landlord and have her meet him there! So now she should have to miss work today too so you don't have to interrupt your convenient schedule for no one but you?? grrrr. She said he wouldn't wait either. If he got there and I wasn't home, he would move onto the next appointment and I would have to reschedule. I told her to just cancel the appointment. I would rather pay for it myself than deal with that company. Completely rude and incompetent. He would probably get there, look at it and need to make another appointment to fix it anyway!! Oh, and there were zero apologies or any kind of emotion other than a deal with it attitude. So....here I am with word of mouth - do not use this company. They will waste your time and money.