Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toilet Paper

Default Re: Toilet Paper

Quote Originally Posted by mugofbeer View Post
    Rest easier ....... paper lovers, the strike is averted until the new year!
    My local Walmart still had toilet paper but not as abundantly stocked as usual.

2. Default Re: Toilet Paper

My wife says she didn't see any kind of real run on paper goods at their stores.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by citywokchinesefood View Post
    You plebs need to nut up and buy a bidet. You use antiquated paper to wipe your ass, meanwhile I am pampered with heated water and an air-dry cycle. We are not a like.
    And a heated seat. Lasik surgery and a bidet - two life changing experiences.

Okay I'll be that guy and say no to bidets. I'll keep using my "antiquated" toilet paper. You people who swear by bidets and hold your head high are f@cking weird.

Blog Entries

Seems like bidets are cleaner, healthier, and more pleasant. Preferring that doesn't seem so weird just because it isn’t what we grew up with.

I'm not saying preferring it is weird. I'm likening it to how a vegan has to make sure everyone knows they're a vegan. Dude, be real. We're men. We've had our d!cks sucked and etc. And never once have i had any complaints of any foul odor or uncleanliness because I choose paper to wipe fecal matter as opposed to water. I witness far too often online people who want to die on the I love bidets hill. It's weird.

FWIW, no I don't know much about them other than I had water shot up somewhere I wasn't happy about and I haven't used one since. Sorry for the TMI but that opposition to bidet lovers needs to be spoken. I'll be that guy.

Blog Entries

Bidet - it’s the better way to doo things!

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    I'm not saying preferring it is weird. I'm likening it to how a vegan has to make sure everyone knows they're a vegan. Dude, be real. We're men. We've had our d!cks sucked and etc. And never once have i had any complaints of any foul odor or uncleanliness because I choose paper to wipe fecal matter as opposed to water. I witness far too often online people who want to die on the I love bidets hill. It's weird.

FWIW, no I don't know much about them other than I had water shot up somewhere I wasn't happy about and I haven't used one since. Sorry for the TMI but that opposition to bidet lovers needs to be spoken. I'll be that guy.
    Gee, @Plutonic Panda...I think we can just accuse them of virtue signaling and leave it at that.

Thread Information