Widgets Magazine
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9545556575859
Results 1,451 to 1,461 of 1461

Thread: Restaurant closings

Default Re: Restaurant closings

Quote Originally Posted by BG918 View Post
    Is Jamil’s still operating in OKC? I think they were either brothers or cousins with the family that runs the one in Tulsa. Also with connections to Albert G’s BBQ in Tulsa
    Yes, still open in OKC:

http://www.jamilssteakhouseokc.com/index.html

2. Default Re: Restaurant closings

Edit: Pete beat me to it.

i didn't realize (or just plain forgot) that freddie's in sapulpa had closed.

Looks like Red Lobster closing 23 additional locations. None in Oklahoma. Being bought by credit group that owns a few other chains

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/26/food/...024/index.html

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    i didn't realize (or just plain forgot) that freddie's in sapulpa had closed.
    Yeah, the owner passed away and the family didn't want to continue. They closed 12/31/22.

I’m not sure it worths reporting but the Tom & Chee on South Western had closed. I think it was fast food but I have never been.
    It will be replaced by Bahn Mi baguette. Sign is already up. Sounds much more exciting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by amocore View Post
    I’m not sure it worths reporting but the Tom & Chee on South Western had closed. I think it was fast food but I have never been.
    It will be replaced by Bahn Mi baguette. Sign is already up. Sounds much more exciting to me.
    that doesn't surprise me... i never saw many customers there. our office ate there a couple of times, and i felt that it was a bit overpriced for what they offered.

Quote Originally Posted by amocore View Post
    any info about Banh Mi Baguette? I haven't heard of them... is it completely new?

9. Default Re: Restaurant closings

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    that doesn't surprise me... i never saw many customers there. our office ate there a couple of times, and i felt that it was a bit overpriced for what they offered.
    There is still a Tom & Chee at Penn and Memorial... they make a great grilled cheese, but it's still just a grilled cheese. I don't see a lot of customers at this location either.

Couldn't find a thread, so posting here. Chicken Shack is taking over the Drum Room space on Western.

11. Default Re: Restaurant closings

Quote Originally Posted by amaesquire View Post
    Couldn't find a thread, so posting here. Chicken Shack is taking over the Drum Room space on Western.
    I noticed they were putting up the new sign yesterday when I drove by. Probably won't take them long to get open. Heard through a friend that they are doing a full bar and plan on having live music.

Thread Information