Widgets Magazine
Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29747576777879
Results 1,951 to 1,972 of 1972

Thread: OAK (formerly Penn Central)

Default Re: OAK (formerly Penn Central)

Mesero’s will have 2 levels??

Quote Originally Posted by bison34 View Post
    Man, Mesero was one of the earlier tenant announcements, and they have not done anything to their space. I hope they aren't second-guessing opening here. Was this a change, so they had to wait for approvals?
    I specifically posted a photo and added the comment that Mesero has built out their 2nd level.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I specifically posted a photo and added the comment that Mesero has built out their 2nd level.
    My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Well, I’m gonna be coming in maxing out my credit cards at Tommy Bahama. Of course we have that out here in LA, but I’d rather support it in Oklahoma. Maybe once or twice a year I’ll spend a couple hundred bucks there which doesn’t get you too much. But for some reason, I love that brand. No way in hell I could afford the other two stores. I’m flying up to Oklahoma later this month and I’ll probably take my grandparents out to capital Grille. Does anyone think reservations will be needed? I’ve never been to one.
    Good.. Good... Let the boomer vibes flow through you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    Get on Tommy Bahama's mailing list. I get coupons a couple of times a year for $$50 off if I spend a hundred. (which is easy to do there)
    See...

Pete, if you were out taking pictures on Sunday morning you must’ve just missed me. I parked at Pottery Barn and walked thru the entire development for the first time on Sunday and really was blown away. Even incomplete it feels like nothing in Oklahoma I’ve seen. The quality, the density, feels like it’s own world but fits right in to the area. I might never live in those apartments and Arhaus might be a little bit rich for my blood, but I can’t wait to frequent Oak to get a drink, have a snack, sit down and enjoy the space.

I'm ready for WS to open, it's been too long without them in our market.

Quote Originally Posted by Mballard85 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mballard85 View Post
    Just curious if you like Sur la Table? I have found that a suitable replacement in the time that WS has been gone.

Quote Originally Posted by barrettd View Post
    Just curious if you like Sur la Table? I have found that a suitable replacement in the time that WS has been gone.
    I do like it, but I don't think it's up to par with WS. The cooking classes on the otherhand are really something. I need to get over and do one for a date night type deal.

We have been to Pottery Barn several times over the past few days. Beautiful store. However, I hate that you have to stop and tell the parking lot attendant that you are going there. I know they are working on other buildings, but it is a pain. Kind of wish they had more finished before opening. I am sure it will all be finished sooner than later!

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerinfiniti View Post
    We have been to Pottery Barn several times over the past few days. Beautiful store. However, I hate that you have to stop and tell the parking lot attendant that you are going there. I know they are working on other buildings, but it is a pain. Kind of wish they had more finished before opening. I am sure it will all be finished sooner than later!
    I don't understand why they even have this during business hours.

Drivers don't need anyone to direct them; the street dead-ends into the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by barrettd View Post
    To me, they just have a different vibe. . .and there are things I prefer from SLT and things I prefer from WS. . . just delighted we will have both!!

Quote Originally Posted by foodiefan View Post
    To me, they just have a different vibe. . .and there are things I prefer from SLT and things I prefer from WS. . . just delighted we will have both!!
    Totally agree, will be good to have both!

I was looking at the OAK website and they are scheduling Live after Five and it shows at the Heartwood Park. I assume that is the area in the middle. I guess that means it will be ready by 10/18 unless I am not understanding the location right.

https://www.oakokc.com/events/event/live-after-five/

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    I was looking at the OAK website and they are scheduling Live after Five and it shows at the Heartwood Park. I assume that is the area in the middle. I guess that means it will be ready by 10/18 unless I am not understanding the location right.

https://www.oakokc.com/events/event/live-after-five/
    And of course Edgar Cruz will be playing! That man has certainly had longevity here. Sounds like a nice little event.

Last night the hotel lights were pink; I've also seen them red.

My OAK Construction Update Video Oct 13th 2024

Thanks, Tony G! Awesome as always.

Looks like the turf in the park will go down this week, and then most of that common area will be open.

Before the end of the month, Capital Grille, Arhaus, and Tommy Bahama all open.

I was able to make a reservation at Capital Grille for the 23rd! Wasn’t aware reservations had gone live.

Thread Information