View Full Version : Business Anniversary

Deni
02-16-2007, 02:24 AM
We are coming up on our first year of business and I want to do something fun and exciting. Does anyone have any great ideas.

I been thinking a cookout and maybe a local band. But I am not sure on the noise ordinaces.

Any other ideas would be great...

NE Oasis
02-17-2007, 01:22 PM
Food is good-
How about 1/2 price cuts, and free live discussions with any OKC Talk member in attendance on topic of customers choice.

Deni
02-18-2007, 05:51 AM
Well I am planning on discounted cuts? But live discussion?? Elaborate please...

NE Oasis
02-19-2007, 10:54 AM
But live discussion?? Elaborate please...

Isn't part of the plan to generate new business? If you advertise the chance to talk face to face with OKC Talk members some people are sure to show up out of curiosity! Not only will I not charge you a personal apperance fee ;), I'll wash my motorcycle before I ride over!

Deni
02-19-2007, 05:43 PM
Well Ok I will talk face to face with you. I mean it isn't like you would not get that kinda attention anyhow. I dont need to tell someone I will talk to them? I dont think...

And speaking of bikes, there is one in the station next to mine getting a really pretty paint job cant wait to see it done.. I am so excited. There that is enough reason to come see us...lol

Deni