View Full Version : Dining Express

CMSturgeon
02-08-2007, 12:46 PM
I used to work at Berkley's Restaurant & Grill in Moore. When I worked there a service would always pick up to go orders. It took me a bit to realize what they are but here is some info:

Dining Express

858-TOGO, Dining Express Delivery, Serving Oklahoma City - Main (http://www.858togo.com)

They pick up food from a butt load of metro restaurants and bring in to your home. I had Berkley's, Nino's, and IHOP delivered to my apartment when I still lived there and they were pretty timely about it. The food was warm all 4 times we ordered.

Just thought you guys might like to check it out. It's nice to have an evening at home and have some of your favorite food w/out going out.

Easy180
02-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Love me some Berkleys!!...Great pepperoni chicken pasta and Irish nachos...They would do much better business if they weren't hidden behind all the restaurants facing I-35

CMSturgeon
02-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Love me some Berkleys!!...Great pepperoni chicken pasta and Irish nachos...They would do much better business if they weren't hidden behind all the restaurants facing I-35

I totally agree. I wish they would spend more money on advertising. Do you eat there a lot? It's been almost 2 years since I worked there but I still stop in every couple of months to grab a bite and say hello. My favorite there would probably be.... chicken lips and potato soup. lol. They have an all new menu now, so I don't know what all they have anymore.