View Full Version : Town Center

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Oh GAWD the Smell!
02-23-2008, 01:16 AM
So you wouldn't have seen anything like this all the way back in 1998? LOL. Yes, those were the good old days when everybody prepared their own meals.

I don't understand why some people get offended because some people want to use or leadt try a service?

We have used in the past and found the meals to be good. We don't use it much but occaasionally find it to be a good alternative. FYI, we are both healthy people that own two business with two small kids. Sometimes we just don't feel like going to the store and chopping up our own food.

I think most people are more than capable looking at something and deciding if it works for them or not without having an internet poster telling they are stupid and/or fat and lazy.

No kidding.

It's like ripping on somebody for using a maid.

Hey, if I've got the disposable income, a busy schedule, and the guts to let a stranger touch my junk...I would have no problems at all paying for either.

But I can't stand the thought of a person with whom I'm not good friends...Yeah...In my house? Without me? I DON'T THINK SO.

And I enjoy cooking, so the pre-prepared meals thing is a wash too. Unless I was cooking for 4 or 5 on a daily basis...Then I'd be on that service like stink on a monkey.

Redskin 70
02-23-2008, 08:34 AM
Well, if any of you had ever tasted MY cooking, you would consider any other option to be better.
My Favorite recipe.............Spam rolled in brown sugar, deep fat fried, slices of cheese, melted, on toast with plenty of mayo.
Garnish that with a couple of beers and a delicious desert of what ever is handy

Oh GAWD the Smell!
02-26-2008, 04:07 AM
Well, if any of you had ever tasted MY cooking, you would consider any other option to be better.
My Favorite recipe.............Spam rolled in brown sugar, deep fat fried, slices of cheese, melted, on toast with plenty of mayo.
Garnish that with a couple of beers and a delicious desert of what ever is handy

lol...Are you a French Texan?

Redskin 70
02-26-2008, 05:44 AM
Nope, just pure Okie English with a touch of Iowa throw in for good luck.
Got that from Pops. He just loved spam from WWII:tiphat:

bombermwc
02-26-2008, 09:05 AM
Whatever, you feeling like spending money there, go for it.

CuatrodeMayo
02-26-2008, 09:42 AM
...and the guts to let a stranger touch my junk...I would have no problems at all paying for either.

:love_bed:

Drake
02-26-2008, 07:38 PM
Whatever, you feeling like spending money there, go for it.

Well its good to know we now have your blessing for people to spend their money however they like.

bombermwc
02-27-2008, 08:56 AM
as long as we understand each other.... ;)