View Full Version : Username Policy

Patrick
10-20-2006, 09:03 PM
Recently, 3 members of OKCTalk asked us to change their usernames. I did so without knowing that we had a policy in place to limit the changing of usernames. I'm returning all 3 usernames back to their original names and contacting the members. If you wish to change your username in the future, please review the Terms and Conditions in the Information Center. Thanks!

Username Policy

Upon registration members are asked for a username to identify themselves to others in the community when they post. This may be your real name or any screen name you may choose but should not contain profanity or be a derivative of a business name or otherwise in violation of out Terms & Conditions. However, any username deemed inappropriate by the administrator may be removed and a change of username granted without charge.

If you later wish to change your username you may do so for a fee of $9.95 and which can be paid through Paypal to accounting@okctalk.com. In the Notes section of the Paypal payment window please include your current username and your requested new username.

writerranger
10-20-2006, 11:12 PM
If you later wish to change your username you may do so for a fee of $9.95 and which can be paid through Paypal to accounting@okctalk.com.

How about $5 per avatar change, $4 per typestyle change, $3 per edit, $2 per image, $1 per IM, .50 a post?

Just kidding. :)...oh....that reminded me, a quarter per smiley!

-----

BricktownGuy
10-21-2006, 03:55 AM
I can understand the reason for this policy.