View Full Version : In this thread we say nice things about Robin Marsh

Patrick
04-25-2006, 11:14 AM
Comment with your positive comments about Robin Marsh. No negative comments please.

MadMonk
04-25-2006, 12:38 PM
Pure hawtness. ;)

drumsncode
04-25-2006, 03:14 PM
It's easy to say nice things about Robin. I've watched her since she was a rookie, which seems like forever. I think overall, she's the finest anchor woman I've ever known. She lights up the stage, and she can do it in any setting, not just a morning show format. I've watched her fill in for some of her co-workers and blow them away with her energy and smile.

You will never see Robin have a bad day, she's just too good of a Christian to let anything bother her for very long.

If I ran a broadcasting school, her tapes would be required viewing.

Patrick
04-25-2006, 03:47 PM
As mentioned above, she's extremely versatile. I've seen her at all different times.

She also bring a positive spin to the news! And has great enthusaism.

drumsncode
04-26-2006, 09:29 AM
Does the title of this thread imply there have been threads that DON'T say nice things about her?

What kind of cranky person could not see the beauty and joy of this woman? My morning is ruined if I don't catch one of her smiles.

Patrick
04-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Does the title of this thread imply there have been threads that DON'T say nice things about her?

Nope, just figured we'd start some threads on members of te local media, and I started with her, because she's one of my personal favorites.

mranderson
04-27-2006, 09:00 AM
I watch Robin Marsh every morning. Yes. Her good looks is the reason. In fact, if she is not on the air, I turn the channel.

Oh. BTW guys. She announced she has remarried. I think the guy is a pilot, as she showed a picture of him flying a plane with her son.

Midtowner
04-27-2006, 09:06 AM
Watching television to see a "friend" whom you've never met and who would have no earthly idea who you are is just creepy. Stalkering.

I'd like to suggest match dot com. Seriously.