View Full Version : Private Messages

Oki_Man5
01-22-2006, 07:31 AM
Mariner, I tried to reply to your PM---Thanks. But I am not sure if it went through.

I guess I need to become a paying member, but when I started on this board, I thought it might be like all other talk boards I joined and fizzle to nada in short order, but it is beginning to look like this might be one that is here to stay, so I am considering becoming a paying member, but too I like a bargain, and they raised the price, so I have to think twicwe as hard.

Have a great day

Pete

Karried
01-22-2006, 09:12 AM
Hey Pete, welcome to the board... actually, just to clarify the site didn't raise it's membership price.

We had a Fall Fundraising Drive that offered a discount - that ended.

I hope you consider joining our site.

Curt
01-22-2006, 09:35 AM
Hey Pete, I did not get the message but thats cool. Thanks for responding this way.Your posts just crack me up at times, good reading there.

Patrick
01-22-2006, 12:33 PM
Mariner, I tried to reply to your PM---Thanks. But I am not sure if it went through.

I guess I need to become a paying member, but when I started on this board, I thought it might be like all other talk boards I joined and fizzle to nada in short order, but it is beginning to look like this might be one that is here to stay, so I am considering becoming a paying member, but too I like a bargain, and they raised the price, so I have to think twicwe as hard.

Have a great day

Pete

Actually, you have PM access, but our free users have less storage capacity. You probably exceeded the limit.

Like Karried said, the price just went back to normal. During our Fall Membership drive we were offering them for half off.

Oki_Man5
01-22-2006, 05:06 PM
Well, Dang, when he sent me the pm, it filled the inbox, and when I tried to reply, my capacity was exceeded. And when I deleted his message, there was no merssage to reply to. LOL

It is ok tho; I do not need PM capabilities. I cannot think fast enough to carry on a real-time conversation.

Maybe I could send one to Sweet Daisy or OSUPA and quickly delet the outgone message, so if one of them decided to reply, I would have capacity to receive it.

Just kidding.

Pete

Todd
01-23-2006, 05:03 AM
Oki_Man5, I bumped up the storage so you should be good to go on the PM issue.

Oki_Man5
01-23-2006, 05:16 AM
Someone (meaning SweetDaisy, OSUPA, Kerried,etc---LOL You get the message.) send a pm to me and in it explain how I go about using it---it is like the toys SweetDaisy reminded me I know of, I might be able to figure it out after I have fumbled the ball for a few times, but a great education from knowledgeable people (meaning Ladies LOL) makes all the difference.