View Full Version : The Pulse (formerly downtown Holiday Inn)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

catcherinthewry
06-14-2024, 08:05 AM
One World Trade Center would like a word.

I think people are trying to create a problem where there isn't one, just like with OAK.

Might as well change the name of Oak to Columbine in that case:Smiley130

warreng88
06-14-2024, 09:01 AM
I drove by yesterday and saw Aaron Diehl had a for lease sign up and he is the listing agent for a restaurant space on the ground floor. They have 2,500-5,000 sf available for that, so whatever goes in, it would a good addition to the area.

PhiAlpha
06-14-2024, 11:41 AM
Unrelated to the project itself but it’s kind of crazy to see that the first posts in some of these threads are nearly 20 years old.

Pete
06-14-2024, 12:06 PM
Unrelated to the project itself but it’s kind of crazy to see that the first posts in some of these threads are nearly 20 years old.

OKCTalk started around 2003! I bought it a few years later and paid way too much for something with very little traffic, almost zero revenue and a decent amount of expense. Of course, I'm glad I did but I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that big check, apart from I was very busy with my day job and didn't want to go through the trouble of starting things from scratch. I should have kept a screenshot of the old forum structure... It was about the same number but 97% of all the posting took place in only one of them until I spread things out more logically, which proved to be a huge job.

I should go back and reconstruct all this into some sort of short history document because I'm already blurry on some of the details