View Full Version : Announcement:Passion Parties Promo All Kits on SALE!!!2 Days Only!January 2nd and Thu

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
12-28-2005, 11:41 AM
Hello Ladies!
I just wanted to be the first to tell you you have yet another Chance to jump on board with Passion Parties!I know things change in everyone's lives and some of you are just not ready but a few of you I have spoke with are very anxious for this one!I'm excited for you so here is the great news for January 2nd, and 12th only!!!Everyone will start at the 40% level thats right you make 40% profit form your parties!You can purchase a smaller a kit and make the amount that you could only profit from purchasing the bigger kit.These two days only.I have had 3 parties the past 5 weeks over $1000 dollars each.Its a great time and opportunity for us all.I hope to hear from you guys!I know that alot of you were waiting for the right moment!I am here for you and now is your time to shine!!!Congrats on your new Career!Contact me right away if you plan on taking advantage of this great opportunity,As I have to have all applications faxed in before Midnight on January 2nd, and the 12th,2006.

Passionately,Lisa Warren

Http://www.passionpartiescareer.com (http://www.passionpartiescareer.com/)
username:passionate
password:aboutmyfuture
(both in lower case)

Location: Los Angeles,Maine,Party,Boston,San Diego,Chicago,San Francisco,Portland,Fun,Eugene,Seattle,Vancouver,Ad ult,Arkansas,Boise,Reno,Las Vegas,Salt,lake city,Bachelorette Party,Phoenix,Mesa,Tuscon,male toy, women's toys, investment, buy a business, sex education, sex information, sex tips, romance information, relationship, relationships,Wisconsin,Helena,Vibrators,Charlotte ,Adult toy party,Reno,Party,Queens,Kansas City,Green Bay Wisconsin Parties, Business,Madison,albequerque,Denver,Pueblo,Madison ,Bismarck,Pierre,Lincoln,Slumber Party,Omaha,Topeka,WI,MSN,Sexual,Tulsa,Adult store,Oklahoma city,Sex toy party,Austin,College,Foreplay,Sarnia,Houston,Dalla s,Online Catalog,Austin,passion parties,St.paul,Des moines,Naughty girl parties,parties, party, fun party, pleasure party, intimate party, free product, business inquiry, be the boss, spa products, spa, orgasm,st louis,For Your Pleasure Party,Passion Parties,Lisa,Sheboygen,little rock,baton rouge,Lingerie Party,Girls,Madison,Chicago,Pleasure parties,Novelty,Passion Party,Indianapolis,Oahu,Sales,Hot Springs,,Baltimore,Ontario Canada, mothers, stay home Mom, working Mom, working mother, working mothers, quit my job,Bachelorette Parties,Enhancing,Passion Parties,Passion Parties home party,Frankfort,Madison,Passion Parties Consultant,Passion Parties midwest,instruction book, sex instruction books, how to book, massage product, massage lotion, edible lotion, strawberry flavor, sex enhancing, better sex, quality sex,Sensual,Nashville,Salt Lake,Bedroom,New Jersey,Memphis,Adultstore,Montgomery,Online Shopping,Adult toy Parties,Jackson,Lisa Warren,Honululu,Lansing,"passion parties","sex toy party","sex toy parties","passion parties","sex toy party","sex toy parties","Passion Party","adult toy parties","adult toy party","a sex toy party","adult sex toy parties","passion parties by","passion parties consultants","passion parties in","passion party consultant", "sex toy parties in", "Passion Party","adult toy parties","adult toy party","a sex toy party","adult sex toy parties","passion parties by","passion parties consultants","passion parties in","passion party consultants","sex toy parties in",WI,OR,MO,KS
Detroit,Columbus,Miami,Adult toy home party,Canada,Lingerie,Jacksonville,Romance,Green Bay,Google,Orlando,Columbus,Columbia,Raleigh,Linge rie Parties,Charleston,Richmond,Wash dc,Long Island,Online Store,CACOWANVTXILINMIKSMOMSOHKYILINDPAWASCNCOHDCN JMANY Philadelphia,Passion Parties,Alabama,New york,Passion Party,tantra, romantic evening,Queens,Augusta,BoulderLisa,,Sex toy parties,Buisness opportunities,Louisville,Parties By Lisa Warren Oklahoma,Maine,Oregon,Seattle, Boston,PA,Dildos,Hartford,Sorority,Albany,Ohio,,Ha rtford,MA,New Jersey,Kansas City,Providence,Richmond,Adult toy party,Pennsylvannia,Tacoma,Texas,Passion Parties,California,Adult toy parties,Boston,Adult toy parties,Manhatten,Adult toy party,Terre Haute,Passion Parties by Lisa,Wichita,Pleasure Party,Miami,Inland Empire,Passion Party,Orange County,Naughty Girl Parties,Norfolk,Charlotte,Anchorage,Toy party,Fairbanks Alaska,Common Misspellings when searching for Sex Toys