View Full Version : New Construction on North May near Memorial

forex10
02-08-2024, 06:34 AM
Does any one know what is being built just south of the Sonic on North May a few blocks south of Memorial? I am posting here because I assume it is going to be a fast food restaurant but there is no sign up. Also it seems they never put up signs any more for construction projects, I wonder why?

Pete
02-08-2024, 06:42 AM
Does any one know what is being built just south of the Sonic on North May a few blocks south of Memorial? I am posting here because I assume it is going to be a fast food restaurant but there is no sign up. Also it seems they never put up signs any more for construction projects, I wonder why?

Sign permits have been filed.

It will be a new location for First Fidelity Bank; was last a Wing Street I believe:

HTTP://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/firstfidelity020824a.jpg

unfundedrick
02-08-2024, 08:19 PM
Sign permits have been filed.

It will be a new location for First Fidelity Bank; was last a Wing Street I believe:

HTTP://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/firstfidelity020824a.jpg

That makes me wonder if they will move from the location they have in a shopping center at Hefner and May. I can't imagine they would have 2 branches that close together.

fortpatches
02-09-2024, 12:45 PM
That makes me wonder if they will move from the location they have in a shopping center at Hefner and May. I can't imagine they would have 2 branches that close together.

This new one would be about 1.5 miles from their Quail Creek location you mentioned and about 2.5mi from their Rose Creek location at 164 and May. So it would still be closer to another location than between any other two of their locations.