View Full Version : Residential Fence Replacement Recommendations

rsc007
08-20-2023, 01:17 PM
Hi,

It's time to replace the old, wobbly back fence in my yard. I live in a pretty nice addition in Edmond and am considering an 8' cedar privacy fence to prevent my neighbors from watching me eat breakfast. :Smiley078

Any companies you would recommend or not recommend from personal experience? If so, why?

I'm fairly new to Edmond and not too familiar with the fence contractors in the area.

Thanks for the help.

HangryHippo
08-20-2023, 04:14 PM
Apex Fence. PM for details if you like.

TheTravellers
08-20-2023, 04:32 PM
Hi,

It's time to replace the old, wobbly back fence in my yard. I live in a pretty nice addition in Edmond and am considering an 8' cedar privacy fence to prevent my neighbors from watching me eat breakfast. :Smiley078

Any companies you would recommend or not recommend from personal experience? If so, why?

I'm fairly new to Edmond and not too familiar with the fence contractors in the area.

Thanks for the help.

Do not use Red River Fence, they did two sides of our backyard just fine (they used poles driven into the ground instead of the usual dig a hole/set them in concrete procedure, and I wish everybody would start doing that, it's way easier, faster, and probably cheaper for everybody involved), then for the other side it got really stupid on their part, PM me for the details if you want.

We went with SSS Fence for the other side and they were fantastic (had to core drill through a sidewalk and work with a retaining wall).

And welcome to OKCTalk!

Celebrator
08-21-2023, 02:05 PM
We went with these guys about 7 years ago and had a great experience. Our cedar fence is still in good shape, too. https://www.fencemastersokc.com/

rsc007
08-21-2023, 05:54 PM
I can't find an option to DM you, which I assume is my newbie ignorance. However, I'd like to hear about your experience with Apex if you could DM me.

rsc007
08-21-2023, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the welcome and the info about SSS Fence. I'm going to contact them, Apex, and FenceMasters for quotes.