View Full Version : NE Corner of NW 150th and Santa Fe (behind CVS)

rte66man
08-20-2022, 05:58 PM
Driving home today I noticed some heavy construction equipment parked in the field behind the CVS on the NE corner of 33rd and Santa Fe. When I turned north on Santa Fe, I could see survey stakes outlining what looked to be a road heading back east. Any ideas of what is going in here? It is within Edmond city limits.

scottk
08-21-2022, 02:32 PM
Land must have been divided, looks like one developer owns everything around the CVS.

https://docs.oklahomacounty.org/AssessorWP5/ShowImage.asp?Propertyid=218026

austinriley
08-26-2022, 08:55 AM
Looks like dirt work started today, they were grading some roads in. For sale signs are still up

MagzOK
08-26-2022, 09:21 AM
More roads! Maybe roads so I can drive through to turn north at that intersection so I don't have to wait behind someone at a red light sitting in the right lane waiting to going straight obstructing right-turning traffic! hahahaha

rte66man
08-28-2022, 12:43 PM
More roads! Maybe roads so I can drive through to turn north at that intersection so I don't have to wait behind someone at a red light sitting in the right lane waiting to going straight obstructing right-turning traffic! hahahaha

If only OKC would install right-turn only lanes at major intersections then this wouldn't be an issue. Same goes for Edmond.

Bill Robertson
08-29-2022, 06:22 AM
More roads! Maybe roads so I can drive through to turn north at that intersection so I don't have to wait behind someone at a red light sitting in the right lane waiting to going straight obstructing right-turning traffic! hahahaha But what if you both were in the left lane and the other car wasn't going fast enough for you? They've got to be in one or the other. I like the idea of right turn lanes. They wonder solve most of the issue.