View Full Version : Pickles Steakhouse

Bill Robertson
04-04-2022, 01:49 PM
I hope this hasn't been covered and I just missed it.
I just noticed that Mackie McNear's on S Meridian has changed it's big sign to Pickles Steakhouse.

Roger S
04-05-2022, 05:33 AM
Wonder if it's the same people that have, soon to be had when QT starts construction, Pickles American Grill in Moore.

Urbanized
04-05-2022, 05:40 AM
^^^^^^
There’s also a small version of the same place on the NW corner of SW 29th and Meridian. I eat there fairly often because a few blocks from there I share shop space with a welder/fabricator who I often also employ as a contractor. I was in the area just yesterday and while driving up Meridian we saw the new sign for Pickles Steakhouse and I wondered out loud if it was connected to the Pickles grill/diner. I think it must be, owing to the logo similarities.

Roger S
04-05-2022, 08:31 AM
^^^^^^
There’s also a small version of the same place on the NW corner of SW 29th and Meridian.

Yeah... We had breakfast at the Pickle's Express a few weeks ago and it's pretty solid diner food.

Bill Robertson
04-05-2022, 09:08 AM
^^^^^^
There’s also a small version of the same place on the NW corner of SW 29th and Meridian. I eat there fairly often because a few blocks from there I share shop space with a welder/fabricator who I often also employ as a contractor. I was in the area just yesterday and while driving up Meridian we saw the new sign for Pickles Steakhouse and I wondered out loud if it was connected to the Pickles grill/diner. I think it must be, owing to the logo similarities.
I've been to the SW 29th location a few times. Didn't even put together that it could be the same owners. Guess I should have.