View Full Version : Jinya Ramen Bar

MagzOK
01-18-2022, 01:49 PM
There's a sign out front of the old Panera on Western for Jinya Ramen Bar. It appears there is currently work going on inside the building. There is one in Tulsa.

https://www.jinyaramenbar.com

chssooner
01-18-2022, 04:22 PM
Hopefully it doesn't take away from Goro or Tamashii! Both of those are in the top-tier of Ramen places in the southwest, in my opinion.

But I will definitely give them a try, since they are here.

PhiAlpha
01-19-2022, 02:37 PM
There’s one in the blue dome district in tulsa. I’d put it up there with giro and tamashi, maybe slightly below. Very good though.

Pete
03-10-2022, 03:28 PM
Press release:

JINYA Ramen Bar Prepares to Open in Oklahoma City
Award-winning Japanese ramen restaurant sets up shop in OKC metro

OKLAHOMA CITY (March 9, 2022) – Oklahoma City will soon welcome a new authentic ramen experience to Nichols Hills. JINYA Ramen Bar will open its doors this spring and offer perfectly balanced ramen bowls and Japanese cocktails for dine-in, takeout, and delivery.

Priding itself on its authenticity to culture, the ramen bar will serve traditional flavors of Japanese cuisine via small plates and its renowned ramen bowls that combine bold noodles, full-bodied broths that simmer for over 20 hours, and a wide array of authentic toppings. JINYA will also be offering a plant-based menu, emphasizing balanced ingredients without sacrificing flavors; and house a full bar with a drink menu highlighting sake flights, local craft beers, and a variety of Japanese whiskies. OKC’s JINYA will be one of selected restaurants in the country to feature Suntory Whisky Highball dispenser, serving optimally blended, carbonated, and chilled Toki Highball.

“JINYA has been a fan-favorite dining destination in Downtown Tulsa for the past five years, so we’re beyond excited to bring our authentic Japanese ramen and tapas to the OKC community,” said Oklahoma restauranteur Dave Sopark. “We’ve secured the perfect location on north Western Avenue near Classen Curve, and we look forward to providing JINYA’s exceptional experience in an upbeat and contemporary atmosphere. Our team can’t wait to welcome ramen lovers from throughout the area when we open our doors this spring.”

Originally from Bangkok, Thailand, Sopark earned his MBA degree at the University of Tulsa, and held an internship in Oklahoma City. He took his Oath of Allegiance to become a naturalized U.S. citizen here in OKC. “It’s easy to tell that Oklahoma City is becoming more and more of an international city, and certainly has the Asian cuisine options to show for it,” Sopark said. “We look forward to becoming part of a rich and vibrant food scene in the capital city.”

The new 5,000-square-foot restaurant will be located at 6800 N. Western Ave., and will feature cozy industrial ambiance with wall mural and vertical greeneries, a bold outdoor fire pit table, and plenty of parking. There will be open kitchen seating for guests wanting to take in the full experience of ramen bowl assembly up close. OKC’s JINYA will mark the brand’s second restaurant in Oklahoma, and is expected to open in April.

Hiring of staff will begin mid-March. To apply, visit www.jinyaramenbar.com/recruit or email your resume to jinyaOKC@gmail.com.

To learn more about JINYA’s full menu, visit jinyaramenbar.com.

About JINYA Ramen Bar

Founded in 2010 by Tomo Takahashi – who was named among the most influential restaurant CEOs in the country in 2020 by Nation’s Restaurant News – JINYA Ramen Bar has 40 restaurants with multiple new locations in the pipeline. JINYA’s focus on kaizen – the Japanese practice of continuous improvement – means its guests will always experience the best ramen out there. From the water used to prepare its broth to the special aging process that its noodles undergo, JINYA pays meticulous attention to everything that goes into its guests’ bowls. JINYA also operates bushi by JINYA and JINYA Ramen Express. For more information, visit jinyaramenbar.com and follow JINYA on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

HTTP://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/jinyaramen12.jpg

HTTP://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/jinya031122a.jpg

HTTP://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/jinya031122b.jpg

HTTP://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/jinya031122c.jpg

HTTP://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/jinya031122ig.jpg

OKCRealtor
03-10-2022, 04:54 PM
Heck yea, I love both Goro and Tamashii but location wise this will be much more convenient for me as I'm close by nearly every day. I haven't been to the one in Tulsa but will be excited to try it out.

jbkrems
03-10-2022, 08:05 PM
Heck yea, I love both Goro and Tamashii but location wise this will be much more convenient for me as I'm close by nearly every day. I haven't been to the one in Tulsa but will be excited to try it out.

They have a location in Tulsa? Do you know where in Tulsa?

Plutonic Panda
03-10-2022, 08:20 PM
Is this the same Jinya they have in LA? If so they are VERY good. Usually has lines constantly wrapped around the restaurant at least the one on Melrose.

BG918
03-10-2022, 09:42 PM
They have a location in Tulsa? Do you know where in Tulsa?

Downtown - 2nd & Frankfort

Timshel
03-11-2022, 07:41 AM
Have been to the one in DC. It was definitely solid, but I'll continue to make Goro my ramen spot (while always wishing 84 Hospitality brings Gun back in that space and re-open Goro in another close by space.

soonermike81
03-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Been to the one in Tulsa and enjoyed it. We like Tamashii better but will probably choose Jinya over Goro. It’s more convenient for us as well, so we definitely welcome this addition.

soonerguru
03-12-2022, 01:45 PM
Some local muckety mucks were dissing this announcement on FB yesterday because it is a chain. So what? Wasn't this Panera Bread location part of a chain? Should OKC be mad that an empty former Panera location is being repurposed into something different for the area? Of course not. People are idiots.

I don't know if the food is great, and although I've eaten ramen in Japan, I'm not a ramen expert. But it's hilarious how bent out of shape some people get about relatively trivial matters.

Pete
03-12-2022, 02:16 PM
Half the time, these "chains" have a local franchisee. That is the case here, and the founder is from Oklahoma.

And many "local" places have out-of-state owners and/or landlords.

What about places from OKC that open lots of locations, often not in this area? What about all the places here that are almost carbon copies of original concepts from Dallas or L.A.? What are the ostensible rules that establish if someplace is 'local' and who makes them?

These issues are not at all simplistic or black & white.

As if any of this matters anyway. People vote with their wallets and reward the businesses that are worthy.

Carping about this on social media is usually a lame attempt at superiority by people who don't even understand what they are trying to be superior about.

It's nothing more than virtue signaling for the sake of attention.

soonermike81
03-12-2022, 03:53 PM
Yeah I get really annoyed by those that complain about chains. Been going on here for a long time as well.

Pete
03-12-2022, 04:12 PM
Almost every 'local' place has multiple investors. Where do they live and what percentage do they own? Where did their money come from and where is it going? There is simply no way to know.

A good case in point is the fuss made about First National Center having a 'local' owner. The primary owner lives in Texas and there are a bunch of investors.

The Oklahoman is always playing the local card yet they are owned by a huge national conglomerate and all the editing, layout, and most of the content is provided by people not living in Oklahoma.

'Local' and 'chain' are just buzz words most often used by people who have no idea what they are talking about and often looking to manipulate public sentiment and/or trying to appear superior in some way.

TheTravellers
03-12-2022, 05:07 PM
'Local' and 'chain' are just buzz words most often used by people who have no idea what they are talking about and often looking to manipulate public sentiment and/or trying to appear superior in some way.

Or sometimes "local" is actually used properly, as in "We went to Burger Punk, then shopped at Flora Bodega, and got coffee at Classen Coffee on the way home, and they're all local places". Pretty sure all those are truly "local", with owners/etc. that all live here in the OKC metro, but correct me if I'm wrong.

soonermike81
03-13-2022, 11:32 AM
Or sometimes "local" is actually used properly, as in "We went to Burger Punk, then shopped at Flora Bodega, and got coffee at Classen Coffee on the way home, and they're all local places". Pretty sure all those are truly "local", with owners/etc. that all live here in the OKC metro, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I think you're missing the point of his post. "Keeping it local" has turned many people into snobs that may not see or understand the overall picture. Many local chains may have outside influences/investors. Lots of successful national chains must've started from a smaller place somewhere, and had food good enough to get to and maintain a level of success. Sure, quality can and will often suffer when restaurants expand. But it irritates me when everyone thinks they're professional food critics these days and turns their nose in the air when the idea of a chain opening in their neighborhood. And a lot of these chains are franchised by local people. So while a small percentage of your dollars are possibly going out of state, you're still supporting an Oklahoma resident. "Local" and "chain" have definitely become buzz words used by many who wish to separate themselves from people they think are beneath them.

TheTravellers
03-13-2022, 12:40 PM
I think you're missing the point of his post. "Keeping it local" has turned many people into snobs that may not see or understand the overall picture. Many local chains may have outside influences/investors. Lots of successful national chains must've started from a smaller place somewhere, and had food good enough to get to and maintain a level of success. Sure, quality can and will often suffer when restaurants expand. But it irritates me when everyone thinks they're professional food critics these days and turns their nose in the air when the idea of a chain opening in their neighborhood. And a lot of these chains are franchised by local people. So while a small percentage of your dollars are possibly going out of state, you're still supporting an Oklahoma resident. "Local" and "chain" have definitely become buzz words used by many who wish to separate themselves from people they think are beneath them.

Nope, not missing the point at all, just offering a different perspective on Pete's quote. I fully realize what has been discussed about "local" and "chain", but not everybody that uses "local" has no idea what they're talking about or is trying to manipulate public sentiment, some actually talk the talk and walk the walk.

soonerguru
03-13-2022, 01:50 PM
Nope, not missing the point at all, just offering a different perspective on Pete's quote. I fully realize what has been discussed about "local" and "chain", but not everybody that uses "local" has no idea what they're talking about or is trying to manipulate public sentiment, some actually talk the talk and walk the walk.

You don't always have to be contrarian do you? Of course we know those places are local, and we (I) support them. Clearly you didn't see the social media posts associated with this conversation. Had you, you may not be trying to be contrarian.

Another point Pete made that I agree with is people here copying ideas they have seen elsewhere and deploying them here. Totally OK in my book. There are some unbelievably good local joints, but there are others that kinda suck, or at least could be much better. People shouldn't have to feel guilted into supporting something just because it's local.

I want to live in a city with so many diverse options that we have owners of establishments from all over the planet. Not just a city where we have four or five local restaurant groups dominating every culinary genre.

Again, I'm one of the last people here who has any interest in chains, I just found it amusing that people are bemoaning a ramen chain setting up shop in what was a boarded up former Panera Bread. Pretty craptacularly dumb take.

TheTravellers
03-14-2022, 08:33 AM
You don't always have to be contrarian do you? Of course we know those places are local, and we (I) support them. Clearly you didn't see the social media posts associated with this conversation. Had you, you may not be trying to be contrarian. ...

Again, I'm one of the last people here who has any interest in chains, I just found it amusing that people are bemoaning a ramen chain setting up shop in what was a boarded up former Panera Bread. Pretty craptacularly dumb take.

I don't pay attention to any social media here in OKC at all, and pretty much none in general, no FB or Twitter account. All I was doing was taking issue with Pete's broad-brush painting of people that say they do "local" places. And I agree completely with your last sentence.

Ginkasa
03-14-2022, 09:13 AM
I don't pay attention to any social media here in OKC at all, and pretty much none in general, no FB or Twitter account. All I was doing was taking issue with Pete's broad-brush painting of people that say they do "local" places. And I agree completely with your last sentence.

I prefer to watch movies at home because people at movie theatres talk and use their phone and cause distractions. This doesn't mean that everyone in a movie theatre is talking or using their phone or causing a distraction and especially doesn't mean I'm avoiding movie theatres because you specifically even though you go to the theatre every week.

pickles
03-22-2022, 07:06 PM
Hopefully it doesn't take away from Goro or Tamashii! Both of those are in the top-tier of Ramen places in the southwest, in my opinion.

But I will definitely give them a try, since they are here.

Goro, in their Plaza incarnation at least, was easily among the best ramen places I've been in the U.S.

I went to that semi secret place in Seattle that food writers couldn't shut up about years ago, and it simply wasn't as good. I never had a better bowl in California either.

It's not on the same level now without the full time attention of their chef, but it's still very good.

Jinya is fine and I'll go from time to time because it's close by.

shartel_ave
03-23-2022, 02:36 PM
Goro, in their Plaza incarnation at least, was easily among the best ramen places I've been in the U.S.

I went to that semi secret place in Seattle that food writers couldn't shut up about years ago, and it simply wasn't as good. I never had a better bowl in California either.

It's not on the same level now without the full time attention of their chef, but it's still very good.

Jinya is fine and I'll go from time to time because it's close by.

That is a bold statement to make about Goro. I love Goro but prefer Tamashii's tonkotsu/noodles over any ramen at Goro.

California has some of the best ramen in the world next to Japan and Vancouver BC Canada.

I've been trying to get Ramen Tatsu-ya to open a spot in OKC but I seriously doubt that as there is only one in Austin and was voted best ramen in the US a few years ago.

Jinya is amazing especially the ramen with the karaage chicken and the ramen with the dumplings! Jinya is constantly rated as one of the top ramen spots in the U.S. by chefs.

Either way I think it is great OKC is getting more quality ramen spots.

soonerguru
03-28-2022, 10:01 PM
It's interesting and somewhat amusing that you mention chefs specifically vouching for Jinya while a local "food blogger" was totally trashing it on social media. I'm here for the chef's opinions, not people who self categorize as food critics (unless they have specific culinary education and experience). I realize Jinya may be a chain, but I'm not a fundamentalist for a reason, so, if it's good, it's good, and it's destined to be more interesting than a shuttered Panera Bread location.

shartel_ave
03-29-2022, 01:18 PM
It's interesting and somewhat amusing that you mention chefs specifically vouching for Jinya while a local "food blogger" was totally trashing it on social media. I'm here for the chef's opinions, not people who self categorize as food critics (unless they have specific culinary education and experience). I realize Jinya may be a chain, but I'm not a fundamentalist for a reason, so, if it's good, it's good, and it's destined to be more interesting than a shuttered Panera Bread location.

Yep, I'll take a chef's word over a food bloggers word any day of the week

https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/best-ramen-shops-ramen-noodles

https://www.tastingtable.com/788506/best-ramen-restaurants-in-america/

Pete
03-29-2022, 01:35 PM
People here trying to claim superior knowledge by bashing other restaurants drive me completely crazy.

Hating on anyone trying to make an honest living is the surest sign of rampant insecurity. And the oldest trick of the wannabe pretentious.

Stick to what you like and why without all the snarky judgment.

shartel_ave
03-29-2022, 01:57 PM
I completely agree

I love Goro and Tamashii, especially Tamashii. Honestly I prefer Tonkotsu ramen to any other style and that is what Tamashii specializes in.

Jinya has a great history and started in Japan.

The OKC metro has some really good ramen like Jiro, Mizu, Masa, Yuzo and some I can't think of at the moment.

Pete
04-03-2022, 10:08 AM
They are spending a ton of money on this operation:

HTTP://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/jinya040322a.jpg

HTTP://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/jinya040322b.jpg

HTTP://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/jinya040322c.jpg

HTTP://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/jinya040322d.jpg

Pete
04-03-2022, 10:09 AM
Also, they've already posted their menu:

https://www.jinyaramenbar.com/menu/ok/nicholshills/

LocoAko
04-03-2022, 02:02 PM
Not one, or two, but *three* options for vegetarians/vegans. I am impressed!

Pete
04-28-2022, 09:07 AM
They open next Monday, May 2nd.

shartel_ave
04-28-2022, 09:37 AM
awesome

Tcopel90
05-03-2022, 09:08 AM
Went yesterday for their grand opening. I've been to 3 other Jinya locations in the US, they're all pretty consistent. They have decent happy hour specials but the price of their ramen bowls have crept up to $15+ depending on which one you get. I still prefer Tamashii.

shartel_ave
05-03-2022, 12:57 PM
I was number 50 for a free bowl of ramen so I paid for my two friends. As always the ramen was consistent as it is at all their locations. Got the Jinya tonkotsu original 2010 and it was amazing and the gyoza was the best I’ve had.

I love goro and tamashii but they have real competition now which is a good thing! So glad OKC has 3 solid ramen spots!

shartel_ave
05-04-2022, 07:46 AM
Went yesterday for their grand opening. I've been to 3 other Jinya locations in the US, they're all pretty consistent. They have decent happy hour specials but the price of their ramen bowls have crept up to $15+ depending on which one you get. I still prefer Tamashii.

My bowl of ramen was free and I paid for my two friends. One of their bowls was $13.50 and the other was $14.50?

Tamashii is my favorite as well and couple dollars cheaper

Tcopel90
05-04-2022, 01:49 PM
My bowl of ramen was free and I paid for my two friends. One of their bowls was $13.50 and the other was $14.50?

Tamashii is my favorite as well and couple dollars cheaper

Tonkotsu black $15.55
Tonkotsu original $15.95
They also stopped rolling their chashu and braising/cooking it like they used to. I'll cut them some slack about not charring/crisping up the pork slices before putting them in my bowl, it was their grand opening after all.

You are correct though, the chicken ramens at Jinya are under $15. Most of the Tonkotsu/pork ones are ~$15. I get it though, the broth is super time intensive. Tamashii just crushes it for 11 bucks.

I'm happy to have a Jinya in town either way. Hopefully they'll breathe some life into that strip on Western that's got like 3-4 empty restaurant buildings.

shartel_ave
05-04-2022, 02:02 PM
Tonkotsu black $15.55
Tonkotsu original $15.95
They also stopped rolling their chashu and braising/cooking it like they used to. I'll cut them some slack about not charring/crisping up the pork slices before putting them in my bowl, it was their grand opening after all.

You are correct though, the chicken ramens at Jinya are under $15. Most of the Tonkotsu/pork ones are ~$15. I get it though, the broth is super time intensive. Tamashii just crushes it for 11 bucks.

I'm happy to have a Jinya in town either way. Hopefully they'll breathe some life into that strip on Western that's got like 3-4 empty restaurant buildings.

Yeah, my one friend had the chicken ramen and the other had the Yuzo Shia Delight. One thing I did not like about Jinya is it is crazy loud and yelling welcome and goodbye in japanese for everyone that walks in and leaves is super annoying.

Wonder who had the bright ideal of every single staff yelling every time a person walks in or out of the restaurant.

Ginkasa
05-04-2022, 02:15 PM
I think Tamashii does that as well; at least when people enter.

Tcopel90
05-04-2022, 02:25 PM
IRASSHAI!

Really gives you that five guys experience.

sooner88
05-04-2022, 02:42 PM
IRASSHAI!

Really gives you that five guys experience.

Reminds me of a scene from last season's Curb

soonermike81
05-04-2022, 08:55 PM
Wonder who had the bright ideal of every single staff yelling every time a person walks in or out of the restaurant.

Japanese people.

Libbymin
05-04-2022, 09:11 PM
Japanese people.

Lol yeah as someone who has been to Japan, they do that there too.

ManAboutTown
05-11-2022, 06:30 AM
Went to Jinya on Monday and it was a disappointing experience.

First, the A/C was cranked to near-Arctic level. It was 93 degrees outside and I was wearing shorts, but it was probably 68 inside the building. Second, the music was way too loud, like almost at a dance club. We sat at the bar and the first 2 beers I ordered, both Japanese, were not available (which I understand given the current supply issues), so I ordered an Anthem Golden One, which was not very cold.

My girlfriend ordered Chicken Kaarage for an appetizer but we were brought a Chicken Karaage bowl instead, and it arrived at the same time as the Spicy Tonkotsu bowl that we had ordered for dinner. When I explained to the bartender that we had requested the Kaarage appetizer and not the bowl, she said that we should have ordered the "Crispy Chicken" appetizer because that's what it is called on their menu. She explained that this is because they want customers to know that Karaage is fried chicken. I asked if we could get the bowl replaced by the appetizer and she said that she would have to charge us for the new order because we had already taken a piece of chicken out of the bowl and put it on our plate.

As far as the Spicy Tonkotsu, it was not up to par with either Goro or Tamashii. The depth of flavor was just not there and the variety of ingredients was lacking in comparison, and we had to pay extra for a soft-boiled egg. It was a disappointing experience and the mix-up over the Chicken Karaage was frustrating, to say the least. We won't be back.

Libbymin
05-11-2022, 12:03 PM
Went to Jinya on Monday and it was a disappointing experience.

First, the A/C was cranked to near-Arctic level. It was 93 degrees outside and I was wearing shorts, but it was probably 68 inside the building. Second, the music was way too loud, like almost at a dance club. We sat at the bar and the first 2 beers I ordered, both Japanese, were not available (which I understand given the current supply issues), so I ordered an Anthem Golden One, which was not very cold.

My girlfriend ordered Chicken Kaarage for an appetizer but we were brought a Chicken Karaage bowl instead, and it arrived at the same time as the Spicy Tonkotsu bowl that we had ordered for dinner. When I explained to the bartender that we had requested the Kaarage appetizer and not the bowl, she said that we should have ordered the "Crispy Chicken" appetizer because that's what it is called on their menu. She explained that this is because they want customers to know that Karaage is fried chicken. I asked if we could get the bowl replaced by the appetizer and she said that she would have to charge us for the new order because we had already taken a piece of chicken out of the bowl and put it on our plate.

As far as the Spicy Tonkotsu, it was not up to par with either Goro or Tamashii. The depth of flavor was just not there and the variety of ingredients was lacking in comparison, and we had to pay extra for a soft-boiled egg. It was a disappointing experience and the mix-up over the Chicken Karaage was frustrating, to say the least. We won't be back.

This is one thing I hate about summer is when establishments decide that they need to crank the AC. It almost makes it to where I feel like I need to bring a sweater anytime I go anywhere so I don't freeze to death. I get that it's hot outside but it also doesn't need to be THAT cold inside either.

Jersey Boss
05-11-2022, 12:11 PM
This is one thing I hate about summer is when establishments decide that they need to crank the AC. It almost makes it to where I feel like I need to bring a sweater anytime I go anywhere so I don't freeze to death. I get that it's hot outside but it also doesn't need to be THAT cold inside either.

I would think that the A/C gets cranked to compensate for the increased numbers of bodies inside at mealtime as well as the the door being repeatedly opened.

BoulderSooner
05-11-2022, 12:18 PM

my wife brings a sweater to all places in the summer and she likes it cold ...

no restaurant should ever be over about 70 degrees..

shartel_ave
05-11-2022, 01:12 PM

I think Jinya especially cranks the AC because those dudes making the ramen/food have all that steam in the back.

I prefer too cold over too hot but not extremes in either direction.

The tonkatsu 2010 I had was amazing as in equal or better than Tamashii and Tamashii is my favorite in OKC. My two friends really liked their ramen and the goyzo was the best I've had outside of Jonny dumplings in Seoul S. Korea

Having poor service always sucked, we had good service but had to wait an hour for the food but we were there in line monday for lunch.

onthestrip
05-11-2022, 01:45 PM

This always makes me smh, restaurant wont correct their mistake or confusion they created by comping you a dish that probably only costs them $2 and will instead lose a customer for life. Comping food for mistakes is the cheapest and easiest way to make an unsatisfied customer happy.

Plutonic Panda
05-11-2022, 02:23 PM
ManAboutTown, I hope you forwarded that message to the manager as well. Leave reviews on Google too. It’s important to communicate with businesses as many do want to be good and need feedback to improve.

jedicurt
05-13-2022, 08:02 AM
This always makes me smh, restaurant wont correct their mistake or confusion they created by comping you a dish that probably only costs them $2 and will instead lose a customer for life. Comping food for mistakes is the cheapest and easiest way to make an unsatisfied customer happy.

yep. exactly. this is why i try to avoid chain restaurants, even when they are new to an area, or if i'm traveling, something i haven't had in the past. It's basically what seems to happen to almost every business once they get to a certain size. the idea of customer service just goes out the window, because it's all about making good profits for everyones bonuses.

shartel_ave
05-20-2022, 02:27 PM
I just thought I would share this, if it shouldn't be here delete it and if you are in Austin and love ramen this place is some of the best in the world.

I think they have 2 spots in austin now and one in Houston and they opened up an Izakaya in Austin as well. For a few DJ's from Japan they are doing great in the ramen world.

edit: wow, 3 in austin, only the one when I last went there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCsA6cPutnQ

Oski
05-24-2022, 09:26 PM
I tried them today, quite good! The decor looks very nice as well, anyone knows who the architect and contractor behind this project are? Thank you!

shartel_ave
07-01-2022, 09:28 AM
I was hoping it was going to be the US for the country that consumes the most ramen but makes sense that it is another asian country

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/06/south-korea-is-no-longer-the-1-ramen-consuming-nation