View Full Version : World Fresh International Market

Roger S
09-09-2020, 10:01 AM
I could have sworn there was a thread on this place already but I had no luck finding it unless it was under the Homeland store thread where this store is now located... Anyway.....

I was in there today grabbing some stuff to make shabu shabu since the weather turned cold and I noticed they are remodeling their hot food/deli bar into a food hall concept with dine in seating.

16424 16425

Martin
09-09-2020, 10:09 AM
ahh... so that's what they're doing. was there this past weekend getting ingredients for spring rolls and they were just starting to drill the holes for the railing. the prepared food bar was a little tired, so i'm glad they're giving it some attention... hope the food gets a bit of a facelift, too.

Roger S
09-09-2020, 10:19 AM
I had noticed they were dividing it into smaller units but the thought of making it a food hall never crossed my mind.

I shop there quite a bit for a few reasons... They carry stuff I can't find in a typical grocery store, it's never crowded, and you never see anyone not wearing a mask.

btmec
10-25-2020, 07:23 PM
I wish they would do more than just Asian food. Maybe they will. I would love to see a real international food market where you can sample food from around the world. I've been to ones in other states and countries.

Jesseda
10-26-2020, 12:28 PM
I wish they would do more than just Asian food. Maybe they will. I would love to see a real international food market where you can sample food from around the world. I've been to ones in other states and countries.

Sadly I doubt that will happen. Every time i go to this place there is less and less World Food selection even the bakery last time i was there mainly had just asian baked goods. It is mainly turning into a southside Super Cao Nguyen

oklip955
10-26-2020, 07:40 PM
Wish we had more German and Polish food available.

Jersey Boss
10-26-2020, 07:43 PM
Wish we had more German and Polish food available.

This so much. The "World" is not just Asia.
You just can't find pierogies in this town.