View Full Version : Looking For A Mechanical Engineer

SmallTown_BigDream
06-23-2020, 07:08 AM
We need to find a PE Mechanical Engineer to checkout our HVAC system but I have no idea where to start. Hopefully I can get recommendations here! Thanks! Chad

Canoe
06-23-2020, 12:07 PM
We need to find a PE Mechanical Engineer to checkout our HVAC system but I have no idea where to start. Hopefully I can get recommendations here! Thanks! Chad

Whoever you go with make sure to ask for their license number and verify that it is active in Oklahoma.

https://www.ok.gov/pels/search/search.php

HangryHippo
06-23-2020, 12:25 PM
I could very well be wrong, but I thought HVAC was Rover’s specialty. Maybe he could chime in?

AP
06-23-2020, 12:51 PM
i could very well be wrong, but i thought everything was rover’s specialty. Maybe he could chime in?

fify

HangryHippo
06-23-2020, 01:05 PM
fify
lol

Rover
06-23-2020, 01:29 PM
Is your system a residential or commercial system? Do you know the type? Send me a PM and maybe I can refer you to someone. My years have been mostly in large commercial systems and with commercial contractors.

Rover
06-23-2020, 01:31 PM

I could very well be wrong, but I thought HVAC was Rover’s specialty. Maybe he could chime in?

fify

Thank you for the kind words. :)

SmallTown_BigDream
06-23-2020, 10:03 PM
The system is commercial, the forum doesn’t seem to allow me to PM you. I’m reachable by email (all together with no spaces: Chaddermac at gmail dot com) or phone. If this breaks the rules PM me.