View Full Version : New Constructions on E.Reno Ave and N. Midwest Blvd WinCo between Walgreens

Dafonso7
12-14-2019, 08:55 AM
New planning has two under the constructions behind the Winco between the Walgreen from the right side and the left side. Do you know have any new announces the plans for new sites?

bombermwc
12-16-2019, 07:03 AM
Not much in the way of saying what it is, but here's a bit about the owners: https://www.munsch.com/Services/Industries-Real-Estate

I believe WinCo is out of TX as well, which explains why an TX developer would be using this parcel. They probably have a pretty standard setup with the firm on out parcels for Winco lots.

Based on what I've seen, it looks like a little crappy 2 store strip center. You know, the kind that MWC is known for all over the city....yawn.

Pete
12-16-2019, 07:12 AM
Winco is based in Idaho.

bombermwc
12-17-2019, 06:48 AM
Hm....are they franchised? Maybe they just have a big presence in TX? Either way, whoopie another crappy strip center....

Dafonso7
02-29-2020, 11:28 AM
There is a new Dental right side of the building almost done and another left side unknown still working on construction what has new to this planning? Does anyone know about it?

NavySeabee
03-09-2020, 09:08 PM
At some point McDonalds is going to move from the gas station at Reno and Midwest and build a new store on one of the WinCo Lots. I understand the gas station is/was for sale as of a few months ago.

MWC59
06-02-2020, 08:26 PM
The NEW McDonalds next to Winco is now Being Built