View Full Version : South Rockwell Development

Zuplar
12-06-2017, 01:36 PM
There is a decent size development I noticed the other day off of South Rockwell between SW 59th and SW74th street on the West size and just curious if anyone knew what it was. Wasn't sure if this was simply a housing or if it was business related.

Pete
12-06-2017, 01:38 PM
There is a decent size development I noticed the other day off of South Rockwell between SW 59th and SW74th street on the West size and just curious if anyone knew what it was. Wasn't sure if this was simply a housing or if it was business related.

I looked into this and there are two very parcels there and neither have been recently sold.

I suspect this will be a housing tract.

Zuplar
12-06-2017, 02:02 PM
Thanks Pete wasn't sure if you saw my comment in the other thread.

There was some stuff built on the airport last year right across from this, so wasn't sure if it had any relation to that. Figures it would be residential.

Jeepnokc
12-06-2017, 05:10 PM
I looked into this and there are two very parcels there and neither have been recently sold.

I suspect this will be a housing tract.

Who were the new owners? I was contacted by a gentleman that lives at 89/Rockwell heading up an opposition group to protest against a pull a part junkyard planned for 74/S. Rockwell. Not sure the veracity but this guy had a lot of info about it and was contacting the HOA's of the other neighborhoods in the area.

Zuplar
12-06-2017, 05:56 PM
For reference this is about halfway between between 59th and 74th. There are roads cut in so I feel as though it’s a neighborhood or commercial park. Might be totally wrong though.

Zuplar
12-30-2017, 04:57 PM
There is signs up now that say Rockwell Heights industrial park.