View Full Version : Longhorn Steakhouse

macfoucin
10-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Coming soon in front of Sooner Mall

ChargerAg
10-08-2017, 09:15 PM
It seems like such an odd location to me. So much has been going broke on that side of the freeway. Also I have to wonder how many more year the mall has in it.

Zuplar
10-08-2017, 09:53 PM
I have to say for its price point Longhorn is a great alternative to Texas Roadhouse. I’ve found it to be more consistent than Saltgrass.

FighttheGoodFight
10-09-2017, 07:23 AM
It seems like such an odd location to me. So much has been going broke on that side of the freeway. Also I have to wonder how many more year the mall has in it.

That area is still very busy. The Charlestons, olive garden, Bjs and others are very busy nightly. Further south down Ed Noble Parkway is where it becomes vacant.

_Cramer_
10-11-2017, 09:40 AM
That area is still very busy. The Charlestons, olive garden, Bjs and others are very busy nightly. Further south down Ed Noble Parkway is where it becomes vacant.

You have to wonder what will happen to that area as more things move out?

HangryHippo
10-11-2017, 10:03 AM
You have to wonder what will happen to that area as more things move out?

They need to add some multi-family housing options or something to add more diversity to the area.

FighttheGoodFight
10-11-2017, 10:11 AM
The area is nearing dozer-bait levels. From Home Depot over to BJs it is a dead zone. If Bed Bath and Beyond, Toys R Us and Barnes and Noble move then the area literally has nothing going for it.

macfoucin
01-19-2018, 12:03 PM
Longhorn in Norman will open February 6th.

Soonerman
01-24-2018, 06:41 AM
The area is nearing dozer-bait levels. From Home Depot over to BJs it is a dead zone. If Bed Bath and Beyond, Toys R Us and Barnes and Noble move then the area literally has nothing going for it.

Well looks like Parkway Plaza is going to take another hit, Toys R Us is closing it's Norman store.

BLJR
01-24-2018, 10:26 AM
Well looks like Parkway Plaza is going to take another hit, Toys R Us is closing it's Norman store.

Parkway Plaza went to Cleveland County Sheriff's sale earlier this month. No takers, as the note was much more than the value of the building. The bank owns it now, and will probably sit on it for who knows how long.....

Romulack
01-24-2018, 10:26 AM
Longhorn Steakhouse is NOT located in the Parkway Plaza area.