View Full Version : 23rd & Meridian

roci28
09-22-2017, 04:04 AM
Anyone know anything about the A&W/Long John's restaurant at 23rd and Meridian in the Crest shopping center. There is chain link around the restaurant and lot to the west as well as a bulldozer. Is something new going in here after the existing structure is torn down??

Pete
09-22-2017, 07:27 AM
Anyone know anything about the A&W/Long John's restaurant at 23rd and Meridian in the Crest shopping center. There is chain link around the restaurant and lot to the west as well as a bulldozer. Is something new going in here after the existing structure is torn down??

A new Wendy's.

Roger S
09-22-2017, 07:35 AM
A new Wendy's.

If you followed the Moore FB group you would know why I just about spit water all over my monitor when I read this..... It's been a running joke for several months now that everything being built in Moore is a new Wendy's.... LOL

They seem to be doing a lot of new building recently.... New one going in at Purcell and Choctaw and now this one..... Not that a lot of their locations don't need to be upgraded to begin with.

billokc
09-23-2017, 03:35 PM
If you followed the Moore FB group you would know why I just about spit water all over my monitor when I read this..... It's been a running joke for several months now that everything being built in Moore is a new Wendy's.... LOL

They seem to be doing a lot of new building recently.... New one going in at Purcell and Choctaw and now this one..... Not that a lot of their locations don't need to be upgraded to begin with.

A friend was in Durango, CO a couple of weeks ago. Stopped in a Wendy's a couple of times while there. Said it was newly remodeled compared to the ones here and much nicer. Maybe they're all getting a much needed facelift.

Brett
01-15-2018, 08:49 AM
Banners saying "Now Open" are waving at the new Wendy's.