View Full Version : Norman Fast Food Update 06/17/2017

sprdthewrd
06-17-2017, 07:23 PM
:)06/15/2017 /re:Chik-Fil-A and Del Taco Norman

After a false start I understand that construction is about 30 % done on Chik-Fil-A and Del Taco in Norman. The location is next to Walgreen's at !2th and Alameda.

Le Madeline, a Restaurant Bakery is coming to the Southwest corner of 24 th and Tecumseh at the far end of University ParK.

Mc Callister's Deli sign Just went up today 06/17/2017 in an almost completed strip mall in University Park, next to Hibdon Tires.

There are MANY almost completed spaces and many pads in process in University Park.

OUman
06-21-2017, 09:16 PM
Super. Just what we need on the east side. More fast food places. Yay.

rcjunkie
06-22-2017, 06:02 AM
:)06/15/2017 /re:Chik-Fil-A and Del Taco Norman

After a false start I understand that construction is about 30 % done on Chik-Fil-A and Del Taco in Norman. The location is next to Walgreen's at !2th and Alameda.

Le Madeline, a Restaurant Bakery is coming to the Southwest corner of 24 th and Tecumseh at the far end of University ParK.

Mc Callister's Deli sign Just went up today 06/17/2017 in an almost completed strip mall in University Park, next to Hibdon Tires.

There are MANY almost completed spaces and many pads in process in University Park.

Del Taco is in the framing stage, Chick-Fil-A is not going in this location, they are in the process of closing on property on N. Porter near the hospital.

HangryHippo
06-22-2017, 06:08 AM
Del Taco is in the framing stage, Chick-Fil-A is not going in this location, they are in the process of closing on property on N. Porter near the hospital.

I thought I saw it reported in the Norman Transcript that it was going near this Walgreen's. Where is it going near the hospital?

Jersey Boss
06-22-2017, 03:59 PM

Where did you see the report on the Chick fillet by the hospital?

Jersey Boss
06-22-2017, 04:06 PM
Pete, can you slide this thread over to the Norman file?

rcjunkie
06-23-2017, 04:21 AM
Where did you see the report on the Chick fillet by the hospital?

Got info from the man that owns and has the franchise rights for Chick-Fil-A in Norman. The property is at the NE corner of E. Hughbert and Porter, about a block south of Sonic.

Jersey Boss
06-23-2017, 01:45 PM
Got info from the man that owns and has the franchise rights for Chick-Fil-A in Norman. The property is at the NE corner of E. Hughbert and Porter, about a block south of Sonic.

Thanks RC. He seems to be the one who would know.