View Full Version : Real Cafe, Edmond

bucktalk
02-18-2017, 09:06 AM
Have you tried this new place to grab a bite? I plan on going in the next couple of days but a friend tried it and said it was good. I noticed their prices on their online menu were a bit high but maybe the food is worth it. We'll see....

ctchandler
02-18-2017, 09:59 AM
Wow, am I that far behind? Hamburger for $15.00, French fries are not included, they are $5.00. Soup $8-$9. Lord take me now, I can't afford to eat out anymore! Actually, the place looks nice, and I'm sure their overhead is higher where they are located but that's a little steep.
C. T.

Thomas Vu
02-18-2017, 10:13 AM
I guess that's what happens when you go natural/local everything.

jerrywall
02-18-2017, 12:32 PM
Wow, am I that far behind? Hamburger for $15.00, French fries are not included, they are $5.00. Soup $8-$9. Lord take me now, I can't afford to eat out anymore! Actually, the place looks nice, and I'm sure their overhead is higher where they are located but that's a little steep.
C. T.

To clarify the burgers do come with one side. But they are still pricey.

ctchandler
02-19-2017, 12:05 PM
Jerrywall,
Where does it say that on the menu. The only thing I see is "Grassfed burger with tomato, onion, lettuce, and mayo. Served with or without a roll". Then it says "Add cheese $1.50" and "Add bacon $1.50". Nothing at the top of the page or anywhere on the page did it say comes with a side. I'm looking at a photo and hope I am missing something. This seems to apply to all three sandwiches.
C. T.

jerrywall
02-20-2017, 10:52 AM
Jerrywall,
Where does it say that on the menu. The only thing I see is "Grassfed burger with tomato, onion, lettuce, and mayo. Served with or without a roll". Then it says "Add cheese $1.50" and "Add bacon $1.50". Nothing at the top of the page or anywhere on the page did it say comes with a side. I'm looking at a photo and hope I am missing something. This seems to apply to all three sandwiches.
C. T.

Above the burgers. It says "All sandwiches served with one side".

ctchandler
02-20-2017, 07:04 PM
Above the burgers. It says "All sandwiches served with one side".

Ok, I see it now. I guess I'm just blind.
C. T.