View Full Version : 3Sixty Resaurant & Bar

Pages : [1] 2

Roger S
01-11-2017, 12:46 PM
https://www.facebook.com/3sixtyokc/

Facebook page is up for the new concept going in at the top of Founder's Tower.

Ginkasa
01-11-2017, 01:42 PM
I think Three60 would have been better than 3Sixty.

Roger S
01-11-2017, 01:47 PM
I think Three60 would have been better than 3Sixty.

Can't say I disagree as there are already a couple of bar/restaurants in CA using the name and there is also already a dance instruction/venue called 3Sixty Powerhouse Entertainment in Oklahoma City.

BLJR
01-11-2017, 01:56 PM
Is this part of any of the major restaurant groups? I know THe George was a chef from the guys that did Interurban and Packard's. The George was good, but I just think they didn't market it good, and perhaps just a shade pricey (in my opinion).

Pete
01-11-2017, 02:02 PM
The lead guy is formerly from the Hal Smith group; managed Charlestons for a long time.

shadfar
01-11-2017, 02:17 PM
doesn't look like it'll be rotating? bummer..

Roger S
01-11-2017, 02:29 PM
doesn't look like it'll be rotating? bummer..

Everyone might as well get over it ever rotating again.... Pretty sure the cost to fix, and maintain, the rotating machinery is prohibitive to a successful restaurant....Even a group like HSRG.

The view is still spectacular from up there and you are free to get up and walk around to enjoy the full 3Sixty view.

Pete
01-18-2017, 06:44 AM
New restaurant set to open atop Founders Tower (http://www.okctalk.com/content.php?r=357-New-restaurant-set-to-open-atop-Founders-Tower)

3Sixty is set to open in 30 to 60 days in the iconic space on the 20th floor of Founders Tower at 5900 Mosteller Drive in northwest Oklahoma City.

http://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/3sixty1.jpg

John Curtis, who spent more than a decade as general manager of Charleston's of the Hal Smith Restaurant Group, is busy finalizing the menu and hiring staff.

Curtis has already brought aboard chef Arlen Buff who trained at Le Cordon Bleu campus in Pasadena, California and who has worked at restaurants in Los Angeles, Houston, Hawaii. Buff was most recently was the executive chef at Rose Creek Country Club.

3sixty will be set in the space most recently operated as the George Steakhouse which closed in late 2015.

http://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/3sixtyfloor.jpg

Previously, the Chandelle Club was the first penthouse tenant in 1960 when then United Founders Tower opened for business, followed by good runs by the Eagle's Next and Nikz at the Top. The space was vacant and neglected for years before Kevin George purchased the entire floor and did a substantial renovation.

The beautiful space and furnishings remain, which will be well utilized by Curtis and his team.

http://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/3sixty2.jpg

The menu is described as “upscale casual” and “comfort food with a twist”. Curtis and Buff emphasized that the restaurant and food will be much more approachable than in it's last run.

Upon opening, 3Sixty will operate every night but Sunday with a bar menu starting at 4PM and the full restaurant opening at 5PM.

As its name implies, 3Sixty will offer panoramic 360 degree views from Lake Hefner to downtown.

http://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/3sixty4.jpg

http://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/3sixty6.jpg

kevinpate
01-18-2017, 10:24 AM
Feeling hopeful.

Pete
01-18-2017, 10:31 AM
Yes, John Curtis knows what he is doing and that space is just beautiful.

Also, he probably has much less overhead than the George, as they are tenants and now the owners who had to put tons of money into the place.

I think this is the right approach and right operator and chef.

shadfar
01-18-2017, 10:32 AM
i forgot how great that view is!

Pete
01-18-2017, 10:33 AM
It's really awesome up there; one of the few special spots in OKC.

And the George did a very nice job with the renovation.

Celebrator
01-18-2017, 10:43 AM
Very excited to have this opening in the neighborhood.

Zuplar
01-18-2017, 11:14 AM
That is a pretty cool view. Different.

gopokes88
01-18-2017, 11:46 AM
Sweetness

Brett
01-18-2017, 12:17 PM
Does the restaurant still rotate like a turntable or has that been done away with?

jn1780
01-18-2017, 12:27 PM
Does the restaurant still rotate like a turntable or has that been done away with?

That has been done away with. I'm sure the hardware is still under the floor, but it would be expensive to restore and it gives the restaurant less room to work with.

Roger S
01-18-2017, 12:58 PM

The entire restaurant didn't rotate. It was just a conveyor type system that moved the floor on the perimeter.

I bet the waitstaff doesn't miss that feature... Had to be a pain in the arse to keep up with your tables.

TheTravellers
01-18-2017, 01:48 PM
Went to google to search for their Facebook page, and if you just put in "3sixty okc", the first who-knows-how-many hits are for a fitness studio, which isn't good, you'd think they'd've done that kind of search and tweaked the name if they found hundreds of results for a fitness studio. Otherwise, kind of looking forward to it - Charleston's is good, but not great (like all the Hal Smith restaurants I've been to - Mahogany, Charleston's, Louie's, Upper Crust, Garage, Legacy when it was KD's, Mama Roja, and Pub W), so hopefully they will be better than Charleston's.

Roger S
01-18-2017, 01:57 PM
Went to google to search for their Facebook page, and if you just put in "3sixty okc", the first who-knows-how-many hits are for a fitness studio, which isn't good, you'd think they'd've done that kind of search and tweaked the name if they found hundreds of results for a fitness studio.

Yep.. I mentioned this in the other 3Sixty thread (http://www.okctalk.com/showthread.php?t=42931)... You probably also noticed hits for a couple of restaurants in CA with very similar names.... Don't think it could cause any issues with Trademarks... I know there is another Pizzeria Gusto that existed before the one here opened and that hasn't been an issue...so far.

TheTravellers
01-18-2017, 02:11 PM
Yep.. I mentioned this in the other 3Sixty thread (http://www.okctalk.com/showthread.php?t=42931)... You probably also noticed hits for a couple of restaurants in CA with very similar names.... Don't think it could cause any issues with Trademarks... I know there is another Pizzeria Gusto that existed before the one here opened and that hasn't been an issue...so far.

I thought I saw something else about it, but was too lazy to search (because OKCTalk's search capabilities aren't great), thx for the reminder there's another thread, and actually, I didn't see any CA restaurants, but probably only because I put OKC in the search. :)

And yeah, may not be an actual legal (TM) problem, but if I was opening a restaurant, I'd try to make damn sure the name was unique at least to the city I was in, and not just in the restaurant field, way too much noise out there on the net, maybe eventually the 3sixty restaurant results will eventually get placed higher or they'll pay someone to do SEO (if such a thing can still be done).

ConetConet
01-19-2017, 11:58 AM
Yes, John Curtis knows what he is doing and that space is just beautiful.

Also, he probably has much less overhead than the George, as they are tenants and now the owners who had to put tons of money into the place.

I think this is the right approach and right operator and chef.

Full disclosure: John Curtis is a family friend. I've known he was going to do this since last fall, and I'm glad it's finally about to come to fruition.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that John opened Grub a few years ago over near Tinker AFB after leaving Hal Smith; he's very service- and value-conscious and I'm looking forward to seeing what he does with the new restaurant.

Roger S
01-19-2017, 12:09 PM
One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that John opened Grub a few years ago over near Tinker AFB after leaving Hal Smith;

Have eaten at Grub a few times and never came away disappointed... Has always been a pretty busy place when I was there too.

sooner88
01-19-2017, 12:34 PM
Looking at the menu for Grub I would bet that roast/rotisserie chicken will be on the menu here. That seems ingrained in Hal Smith and his employees.

SoonerDave
01-19-2017, 12:49 PM

A small Italian restaurant opened several years ago in SW OKC under the name of "Spago." Some time later - it was several months, as I recall - we drove past and it was renamed "Spazio's." Reason? The "real" Spago's got word of it and threw all kinds of legal shade their way....so don't think things like that go under the radar here...

Pete
01-19-2017, 12:58 PM
I saw a draft menu and it looked very similar to Charleston's in terms of having some nicer items like a few steaks, but not the expensive variety.

Then lots of things that were more affordable and broadIly appealing.

I'm sure they'll put their own spin on some of the classics and then price things right.

I really hope they do well and that lots of people take the opportunity to go up there and enjoy that setting.

Roger S
01-19-2017, 01:03 PM
A small Italian restaurant opened several years ago in SW OKC under the name of "Spago." Some time later - it was several months, as I recall - we drove past and it was renamed "Spazio's." Reason? The "real" Spago's got word of it and threw all kinds of legal shade their way....so don't think things like that go under the radar here...

Yep.... Spago's is a little higher profile, with it being part of Puck's empire, but that name change and the original Del Taco in Del City, that was forced to change their name, were the inspiration for bringing the topic up.

sooner88
01-19-2017, 01:08 PM
I saw a draft menu and it looked very similar to Charleston's in terms of having some nicer items like a few steaks, but not the expensive variety.

Then lots of things that were more affordable and broadIly appealing.

I'm sure they'll put their own spin on some of the classics and then price things right.

I really hope they do well and that lots of people take the opportunity to go up there and enjoy that setting.

Will be a really nice amenity for the residents of Founder's Tower too. The lower price point should make that an easy place to stop and grab a bite vs. the George.

Pete
01-19-2017, 01:12 PM
There just aren't many good options for nicer places with good food in that part of town.

There used to be tons, then everything new went to Memorial and everything cool went downtown, so this area was left with a lot of aging places that are one by one going away and were already largely forgotten.

I'm feeling very optimistic and for sentimental reasons I would really like to frequent this place, as I grew up nearby and love sitting up there looking out on the area.

Roger S
01-19-2017, 01:23 PM
There just aren't many good options for nicer places with good food in that part of town.

Not sure of your criteria for nicer places/area are but Meat Market Refectory just celebrated a year there, Dot Wo Garden is one of the better sit down/non-buffet Chinese restaurants in town, Cous Cous Cafe gets great reviews, and I enjoy Zorba's... There is also the original S&B and just up the road on May you have Sean Cummings offerings..... As far as cooler places Texas de Brazil just opened up a mile away.

Pete
01-19-2017, 01:47 PM
Yeah, MMR is probably the only one that fits what I meant.

sooner88
01-19-2017, 01:49 PM
Yeah, MMR is probably the only one that fits what I meant.

Michael's, La Baguette, Ranch...

Roger S
01-19-2017, 02:14 PM
Michael's, La Baguette, Ranch...

Ranch might be stretching it for area qualification... That's all the way to Britton and May

La Baquette is in same range as Cummings.

How about Junior's? I now here more complaints about it than praise but it's still in that area.

sooner88
01-19-2017, 02:40 PM
Ranch might be stretching it for area qualification... That's all the way to Britton and May

La Baquette is in same range as Cummings.

How about Junior's? I now here more complaints about it than praise but it's still in that area.

We went there for dinner on NYE. The dining room is separated from the bar so the smoke isn't an issue. It still has a great, old school feel... my steak has great, but the sides were subpar. My green beans were definitely from a can.

Pete
01-19-2017, 06:25 PM
Regarding Junior's, I'll just re-post my previous comment: "this area was left with a lot of aging places that are one by one going away and were already largely forgotten." :)

I ate there once on a visit about 20 years ago (I had a gift certificate) and thought it was dated and kind of sad then.

Maybe it's looped back to retro cool by now.

poe
01-19-2017, 07:17 PM
I'm planning a trip to OKC the weekend of March 10. I would love it if they were open by then, but that might be a stretch.

Plutonic Panda
01-19-2017, 07:19 PM
There's a 24 hour diner that I never knew existed by Mercy hospital that was really good.

Roger S
01-19-2017, 08:09 PM
Regarding Junior's, I'll just re-post my previous comment: "this area was left with a lot of aging places that are one by one going away and were already largely forgotten." :)

HAHA... Yeah... I can't argue with you on that point... ;)

jbrown84
01-24-2017, 02:57 PM
Gotta shout out Whiskey Cake. Surely that is a good addition to the area in your mind, Pete?

Pete
01-24-2017, 03:43 PM
Yes, exactly right about Whiskey Cake.

Good food but really lame bar.

rezman
01-24-2017, 05:03 PM
I'm looking forward to going there when it opens. It's been a long time since I've been up there. It would be cool if they were open by Valentines day, but then it would probably be solid booked.

RadicalModerate
01-25-2017, 08:29 AM
Never made it while the place was the Chandelle or the Eagle's Nest, but dined there twice while it was Nikz at the Top. Thought it was great. One of the best dining experiences ever (and the rotating ring played only a very small part). Never made it while it was The George because of cost/value questions. Will definitely be visiting this new incarnation for a special occasion.

TheTravellers
01-25-2017, 03:41 PM
Never made it while the place was the Chandelle or the Eagle's Nest, but dined there twice while it was Nikz at the Top. Thought it was great. One of the best dining experiences ever (and the rotating ring played only a very small part). Never made it while it was The George because of cost/value questions. Will definitely be visiting this new incarnation for a special occasion.

Who are you and what have you done with RadMod? This post is readable and understandable, can't be the real RadMod, lol...

Roger S
01-25-2017, 04:02 PM
Who are you and what have you done with RadMod? This post is readable and understandable, can't be the real RadMod, lol...

His New Years resolution was to become ModerateRadical which is the antithesis of RadicalModerate.

RadicalModerate
01-25-2017, 06:19 PM
In Lieu of the "Like Button" ^^^ =~):
Why I Like the Idea of the Restaurant Under Discussion Reopening:

While approaching what some have called "The Intersection From Hell," I noticed that a new place was going in! It's where Radio Shack used to be. Now, some might say that there are already too many "Chicken Joints" in that particular neighborhood. I might agree with "some."

However, this place looked different: Cowboy Chicken. The sign indicated it would be.
Yes, it is yet another chain eatery.

Still, "Wood-Fired Rotisserie Chicken" on the coming attractions seems like a decent alternative. Doesn't it? =~)

I trust that 3Sixty (or Three60) will be better than that. Without all the driving hassles. =~)

Pete
02-19-2017, 12:58 AM
Menu:

The mission is simple: serve delicious, affordable food that guests will want to return to week after week.

APPETIZERS
CALAMARI
house made marinara, lemon & cherry peppers
$14
SHRIMP & GRITS
cheddar chipotle grits, chili lime glaze
$13
TUNA TARTARE
crispy wonton, fresh yellowtail, wasabi aioli
$16
ALFREDO FLATBREAD
alfredo sauce, oven dried tomatoes, grilled local gmo-free chicken & fresh herbs
$11
CHARCUTERIE BOARD
seasonal selection of cheese, fruit & cured meat
$15
SHRIMP & GOUDA DIP
served in a hot bread bowl topped with garlic butter
$12

SOUPS & SALADS
FRENCH ONION SOUP
house made served with gruyere & toast points
$6
3SIXTY COBB
chicken, local tomatoes, blue cheese, candied bacon avocado & eggs
$14
OKLAHOMA BREAKDOWN
chicken, olives, cheddar, green onions, crouton, tossed in jalapeno ranch
$14
CAESAR SALAD
romaine, crouton, parmesan, house made dressing
$6
3SIXTY HOUSE SALAD
fresh greens, crouton, cheddar, cucumber
$6
WEDGE SALAD
iceberg, blue cheese, candied bacon
$6

STEAKS
house cut beef served with mashed potato of the day
TWELVE OUNCE NEW YORK STRIP
$32
FOURTEEN OUNCE RIBEYE
$36
EIGHT OUNCE FILET
$38
ADD A SAUCE
red wine demi-glace or whiskey au poivre
$2
ADD 3 ARGENTIAN SHRIMP
$5

BEST OF THE REST
MEATLOAF
caramelized onion demi-glace, mash of the day & old-fashioned green beans
$16
*BEEF STROGANOFF
filet, egg noodles & mushrooms
$18
DRY RUBBED PRIME PORK CHOP
grilled medium well, garnished with beer cheese risotto, roasted cauliflower & brown butter
$20
GRILLED SWORDFISH
lemon couscous, grape tomatoes, drizzled with chimichurri
$24
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST
topped with a white wine butter sauce, mash of the day, old-fashioned green beans
$18
*CHICKEN FARFALLE
chipotle cream sauce, artichokes, grilled chicken, candied bacon, pecorino cheese
$16
*PESTO SOUS VIDE CHICKEN
served over a bed of angel hair tossed in white wine butter & sous vide tomatoes
$18
SESAME AHI TUNA
pan seared rare, garnished with wasabi risotto, grilled asparagus & a hoisin ginger glaze
$30
*GLUTEN FREE OPTION AVAILABLE
WARNING CONSUMING RAW OR UNDERCOOKED MEAT POULTRY SEAFOOD OR SHELLFISH MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF FOOD BORNE ILLNESS

SIDES
$5 EACH
FRESH CUT FRIES
ASPARAGUS
MASH OF THE DAY
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
FRESH FRUIT CUP
OLD-FASHIONED GREEN BEANS

BAR MENU
3SIXTY BURGER
smoked cheddar, fried onions & bbq sauce served with fresh cut fries
$12
TRUFFLE SEA SALT POPCORN
cooked in 100% coconut oil
$7
POUTINE
fresh cut fries, Watonga cheese curds, brown gravy
$10
ALFREDO FLATBREAD
alfredo sauce, oven dried tomatoes, grilled chicken & fresh herbs
$11
PEPPERONI FLATBREAD
house marinara, thick house cut pepperoni, pecorino cheese
$11
TUNA TARTARE
crispy wonton cup, fresh yellowtail, wasabi aioli
$16
FILET WEDGE
fresh 4 oz petit filet with garlic butter & a wedge of fresh iceberg topped with house blue cheese
$20
CHARCUTERIE BOARD
$14

Jeepnokc
02-19-2017, 01:06 AM
Menu:

The mission is simple: serve delicious, affordable food that guests will want to return to week after week.

APPETIZERS
CALAMARI
house made marinara, lemon & cherry peppers
$14
SHRIMP & GRITS
cheddar chipotle grits, chili lime glaze
$13
TUNA TARTARE
crispy wonton, fresh yellowtail, wasabi aioli
$16
ALFREDO FLATBREAD
alfredo sauce, oven dried tomatoes, grilled local gmo-free chicken & fresh herbs
$11
CHARCUTERIE BOARD
$15
SHRIMP & GOUDA DIP
served in a hot bread bowl topped with garlic butter
$12

SOUPS & SALADS
FRENCH ONION SOUP
house made served with gruyere & toast points
$6
3SIXTY COBB
chicken, local tomatoes, blue cheese, candied bacon avocado & eggs
$14
OKLAHOMA BREAKDOWN
chicken, olives, cheddar, green onions, crouton, tossed in jalapeno ranch
$14
CAESAR SALAD
romaine, crouton, parmesan, house made dressing
$6
3SIXTY HOUSE SALAD
fresh greens, crouton, cheddar, cucumber
$6
WEDGE SALAD
iceberg, blue cheese, candied bacon
$6

STEAKS
house cut beef served with mashed potato of the day
TWELVE OUNCE NEW YORK STRIP
$32
FOURTEEN OUNCE RIBEYE
$36
EIGHT OUNCE FILET
$38
ADD A SAUCE
red wine demi-glace or whiskey au poivre
$2
ADD 3 ARGENTIAN SHRIMP
$5

BEST OF THE REST
MEATLOAF
caramelized onion demi-glace, mash of the day & old-fashioned green beans
$16
*BEEF STROGANOFF
filet, egg noodles & mushrooms
$18
DRY RUBBED PRIME PORK CHOP
grilled medium well, garnished with beer cheese risotto, roasted cauliflower & brown butter
$20
GRILLED SWORDFISH
lemon couscous, grape tomatoes, drizzled with chimichurri
$24
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST
topped with a white wine butter sauce, mash of the day, old-fashioned green beans
$18
*CHICKEN FARFALLE
chipotle cream sauce, artichokes, grilled chicken, candied bacon, pecorino cheese
$16
*PESTO SOUS VIDE CHICKEN
served over a bed of angel hair tossed in white wine butter & sous vide tomatoes
$18
SESAME AHI TUNA
pan seared rare, garnished with wasabi risotto, grilled asparagus & a hoisin ginger glaze
$30
*GLUTEN FREE OPTION AVAILABLE
WARNING CONSUMING RAW OR UNDERCOOKED MEAT POULTRY SEAFOOD OR SHELLFISH MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF FOOD BORNE ILLNESS

SIDES
$5 EACH
FRESH CUT FRIES
ASPARAGUS
MASH OF THE DAY
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
FRESH FRUIT CUP
OLD-FASHIONED GREEN BEANS

BAR MENU
3SIXTY BURGER
smoked cheddar, fried onions & bbq sauce served with fresh cut fries
$12
TRUFFLE SEA SALT POPCORN
cooked in 100% coconut oil
$7
POUTINE
fresh cut fries, Watonga cheese curds, brown gravy
$10
ALFREDO FLATBREAD
alfredo sauce, oven dried tomatoes, grilled chicken & fresh herbs
$11
PEPPERONI FLATBREAD
house marinara, thick house cut pepperoni, pecorino cheese
$11
TUNA TARTARE
crispy wonton cup, fresh yellowtail, wasabi aioli
$16
FILET WEDGE
fresh 4 oz petit filet with garlic butter & a wedge of fresh iceberg topped with house blue cheese
$20
CHARCUTERIE BOARD
$14

if you didn't cut and paste this......I am impressed with dedication to site to take time to type in :)

Celebrator
02-19-2017, 11:22 PM
Was told by management at Founders Tower last week that they hope to open on March 13.

rezman
02-20-2017, 02:10 PM
This looks Great. I am looking forward to getting up there again.

kevinpate
02-20-2017, 02:58 PM
As am I. Nice menu selection.

traxx
02-21-2017, 01:52 PM
I'd like to visit the bar for a few drinks and a nice view.

Pete
03-01-2017, 05:31 AM
http://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/3sixty022817.jpg

Went to a 'training night' last night at 3Sixty in advance of their official March 13 opening.

Bottom line: I was very impressed.

They have not changed much of the decor since The George and IMO that is a good thing. I does look a bit fresher and is generally just a beautiful spot. One downside is that once the sun goes down, unless you are seatied right by a window the reflection of the interior lights really cuts down on the view.

They had almost their full menu available and my dining partner and I tried lots of different things.

We started with the shrimp and grits appetizer shown in the photo above. It was fantastic. The shrimp were cooked / grilled perfectly and had a hint of delicious sauce and the grits were nicely flavored with cheese and spices.

I had an Old Fashioned for a cocktail ($11) and it was very good as well and served with one large sphere of ice. They seem to have a pretty limited beer menu but I'm sure that will expand upon opening. I also tried their Founders Margarita and didn't care for it. Too sweet and just tasted a bit off.

I am not a steak person but decided to try the 12 oz. strip, which is $32. Ordered it medium rare and it came out cooked perfectly, with a nice sear on the outside but plenty pink in the middle. It was tender, flavorful and very juicy and I enjoyed it much more than I had expected. They offer a couple of sauces with their steaks but I passed on both.

Also tried the pork chop which was probably even better. Really flavorful and tender.

I had a Caesar salad ($6) which was okay but nothing special.

For my side I had the cheese risotto ($5) which was very, very good. They offer several side dishes all for $5 but the steaks come with their 'mash of the day' which they had earlier depleted and suggested the risotto instead.

And finally for desert they brought us cinnamon bread pudding with freshly made whipped cream which was excellent.

Considering the setting, excellent service and food quality the prices are very reasonable. And starting at 4PM every day, they have an even more reasonable menu for the bar area.

And I must say, the operators and staff really seem to know what they are doing. Everything was very professional and well executed (reminder that the owner/operator John Curtis came from an extensive background at Charlestons).

No disrespect to The George but 3Sixty seems to be a pretty big improvement across the board and it seems the great space and setting finally have a worthy restaurant operation.

shadfar
03-06-2017, 02:35 PM
^
That's great! I'm really looking forward to trying this place once it opens!

Pete
03-09-2017, 01:27 PM
I went again last night as I found they have been doing a very quiet soft opening this week, and I think it ends tomorrow night before their formal opening on Monday.

Had the meatloaf which comes with 'mash of the day' (garlic mash last night) and green beans.

Sounds dull but every bit of it was delicious. Of all things, the green beans were maybe the highlight but it was all good and for $16. A bargain for that quality of food, service and setting.

They also said they will be adding more items to their menu, particularly some vegetarian options as that is an area where they currently lack.

I have the feeling I am going to frequent this place a great deal and can't wait to try some of the items on their bar menu. Hope they expand their local beer menu as well as they had a Roughtail IPA on tap but that was the only local offering.

Pete
03-13-2017, 01:40 PM
Reminder 3Sixty formally opens tonight.

Bar opens at 4PM and restaurant at 5.

Vito
03-13-2017, 01:55 PM
I've been to 3Sixty twice, once on the soft opening night of March 1 and then again Friday night (3/10) during their continuing soft opening. Both times it was great. Excellent food and service. Great decor and atmosphere. And of course the view is top notch. I own a condo in Founders, so I know I'll be spending lots of evenings up there. And I heard that the 3Sixty will eventually provide room service to our condos. Pretty nice.

bradh
03-15-2017, 10:54 AM
Had the meatloaf which comes with 'mash of the day' (garlic mash last night) and green beans.

Sounds dull but every bit of it was delicious. Of all things, the green beans were maybe the highlight but it was all good and for $16. A bargain for that quality of food, service and setting.

Alright Pete, I gotta call ya out politely on this. Wifey and I went last night, everything was good, I had the meatloaf and she had the filet. Potatoes were great, house salad was nothing special, but I swear to God my beans were straight up Del Monte out of a can, or at least appeared so. I'm wondering if we had the same beans :)

Pete
03-15-2017, 10:56 AM
^

Haha... Sounds like we had completely different beans because I usually don't like green beans much and the ones I had were fantastic and definitely not out of a can.

bradh
03-15-2017, 11:27 AM
^

Haha... Sounds like we had completely different beans because I usually don't like green beans much and the ones I had were fantastic and definitely not out of a can.

Had to have been, I was expecting beans like they serve at Republic, but I got the little tiny cut pieces that tasted of heavy salt/sodium which screams can. Maybe they ran out or something. Wasn't enough to ruin the great experience by any means though.

ljbab728
03-18-2017, 11:13 PM
We stopped here tonight for drinks before going to the symphony. It was fairly early (around 6) but they were already very busy. Just as we arrived a couple pulled up in a limo and said they were there to celebrate their anniversary. As others have said, we loved the service and the views were excellent. I think they are on track to success.