View Full Version : Recommendations?

Mark356
11-19-2016, 07:00 AM
Hi so i recently moved back to OKC after being away in D.C. for the past 5 years. I'd like to take my wife out tonight for a date night. Any recommendations on a restaurant that's new in the past 4-5 years? We will try anything--though for a date night we are looking for something like jeans/nice shirt---business casual---formal . Any help would be great!

Bullbear
11-19-2016, 07:57 AM
I'd say Broadway 10 on the nicer steak house side. Other options less steak house I'd say Barrios ( make a reservation as its new and been pretty busy) or R&J Supper club. Those would be the three I'd pick off top of my head. Enjoy your date night!

Jeepnokc
11-19-2016, 11:15 AM
Hi so i recently moved back to OKC after being away in D.C. for the past 5 years. I'd like to take my wife out tonight for a date night. Any recommendations on a restaurant that's new in the past 4-5 years? We will try anything--though for a date night we are looking for something like jeans/nice shirt---business casual---formal . Any help would be great!

Mahogany downtown still has reservations available on open table. The Ranch has an 8 pm still open. Boulevard in Edmond still had tables. We generally go to the Ranch now when looking for a nice steakhouse. Check out open table and put your preferred time and it will give lots of options.

soonermike81
11-19-2016, 03:37 PM
Go to La Brasa for something different. Excellent food and nice, hip vibe. Get the miso glazed Chilean sea bass.

Chadanth
11-19-2016, 08:36 PM
Broadway 10 or Packard's. Maybe the Drake. Go to Sidecar for a drink as well.