View Full Version : Wing Stop

damonsmuz
07-31-2016, 07:21 PM
Wing Stop will be making wings in Moore very soon! They will be located just south of the 4th street exit next to the post office and Norman Regional:Moore and OnCue. I believe the spot they went into was once said to be a Subway.

Anyways... another chicken place in Moore. But..at least it's not located on 19th street!

seaofchange
08-09-2016, 03:03 PM
Wing Stop will be making wings in Moore very soon! They will be located just south of the 4th street exit next to the post office and Norman Regional:Moore and OnCue. I believe the spot they went into was once said to be a Subway.

Anyways... another chicken place in Moore. But..at least it's not located on 19th street!

We don't really have a designated wings place in Moore (other the BWW), so this is great. Love this place!

Do you know the parcel number? I don't know that there was ever a subway planned for over there, and there are lots of parcels surrounding the post office and medical center. Is it the new building to the north of the medical center?

seaofchange
08-09-2016, 03:05 PM
Wait! disregard my last post! I have been out of town for the past week so I didn't even realize this was open already! 717 S. I-35 Service Rd is the address for anyone else who was wondering! Its in with the Boba Café south of Tinker :)

Thank you for posting about this damonsmuz!

HangryHippo
08-09-2016, 03:06 PM
We don't really have a designated wings place in Moore (other the BWW), so this is great. Love this place!

Do you know the parcel number? I don't know that there was ever a subway planned for over there, and there are lots of parcels surrounding the post office and medical center. Is it the new building to the north of the medical center?

No, it's the little building just south of the post office on the service road (I think).

ctchandler
08-09-2016, 09:12 PM
In my opinion, Wing Stop has the best wings in town. I buy forty of the Atomic and eat them over several days. The Cajun are also really good.
C. T.