View Full Version : Draymond Green arrested on assault charge

Jersey Boss
07-11-2016, 07:39 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/draymond-green-arrested-for-assault_us_5783c4b2e4b0344d51502c53?section=

I'm shocked
https://memecrunch.com/image/5086266aafa96f64fb00010a.jpg?w=400

HOT ROD
07-12-2016, 03:36 AM
the only surprise here will be WHAT CHARGE -IF ANY- will actually be imposed on Green.

He's gotten away with being a bully for a long time that he clearly thinks this is acceptable; but it's only a matter of time before he does that to the wrong guy or is finally handled by law enforcement like the person he is and represents - a THUG!

dankrutka
07-12-2016, 12:31 PM
The story coming out is that a guy was harrasing Draymond and he slapped him. I suspect he'll get a small fine, which is appropriate if the reports are correct. As a pro athlete you have to know better.

Bellaboo
07-12-2016, 12:33 PM
The story coming out is that a guy was harrasing Draymond and he slapped him. I suspect he'll get a small fine, which is appropriate if the reports are correct. As a pro athlete you have to know better.

Saw a scroll earlier that he could get up to 93 days in jail and a small fine or both. I'd bet he'll walk free after a settlement and no charges.

dankrutka
07-12-2016, 01:28 PM
Saw a scroll earlier that he could get up to 93 days in jail and a small fine or both. I'd bet he'll walk free after a settlement and no charges.

Yeah, I think 93 days is a max sentence, which means he'll almost assuredly serve no actual time. And if the reports are correct, he shouldn't. I don't like Draymond the basketball player, but I certainly wish no ill will to him personally. I just want Steven to smash one on him next time we play.

catch22
07-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Yeah, I think 93 days is a max sentence, which means he'll almost assuredly serve no actual time. And if the reports are correct, he shouldn't. I don't like Draymond the basketball player, but I certainly wish no ill will to him personally. I just want Steven to smash one on him next time we play.

I don't like him personally, how one conducts himself on the court or field is good insight to character. It's not like an actor where you can't compare their acting to their personal life. The court and sports field are the clearest window into the mind and character of a person. It's raw and real.

dankrutka
07-12-2016, 03:23 PM
I don't like him personally, how one conducts himself on the court or field is good insight to character. It's not like an actor where you can't compare their acting to their personal life. The court and sports field are the clearest window into the mind and character of a person. It's raw and real.

I'm not so sure. A lot of people act differently on and off the court, including... Russell Westbrook.

There are plenty of other examples too.