View Full Version : Erdos at Home

RyanBounce04
03-02-2016, 10:04 PM
Hi All! My name is Ryan McCabe. I know some of you shopped at I.O. Metro on 33rd and Broadway in Edmond and I personally want to thank you for the last 8 years of business and relationships. You'll be surprised to know that I.O. Metro is now closed, but we have now re-opened as Erdos at Home. Don't be fooled, we do not have our new signs up yet but we are open for business to give everyone a sneak peek and running some soft-opening specials for a few weeks For those that knew I.O. Metro, you'll find some of the same, but you'll also find new pieces and looks all with a dose of the unexpected. We have 4 distinct looks that are all cohesive giving our customers a little something for everyone! We offer great everyday prices!

I personally invite you to come check out our showroom! We are located on the northeast corner of 33rd and Broadway across from MidFirst Bank between Subway and Radioshack. We take pride in letting you come in and look without anyone following you around like some of our other competitors. We would love to chit-chat about your home and your space and hopefully be able with all of your needs.

We have some GREAT programs to offer. Our John & Co. Design service is FREE. Yes, FREE. We have talented Interior Stylists with degrees in Interior Design. If anyone watches HGTV, our Senior Design Stylist won the Oklahoma City edition of Showhouse Showdown a few years ago! Our stylists can help you with all of your design needs whether it's accessorizing a mantle or helping you furnish and design an entire home. Did I mention this service is free?

We have a Realtor Gift Card program where any Realtor can come in and purchase a gift card for their client and we will match up to $250. A great gift for someone that just bought a new home! $500 gift card for the price of $250. All you need to do is show a closing document with the customers name, address, and phone number.

Finally we have an Outside Interior Design program where you can receive 10% off and 10% cash back after an order closes. You also get exclusive sneak peeks of new merchandise and advanced warning of any upcoming sales!

I can't wait for you all to come by and see our merchandise and please introduce yourself and let us know you were from OKC Talk! It's nice putting names and faces together! Feel free to ask for me if you come in or if you just want to look around and check things out that's fine too! Look forward to seeing and meeting everyone! Check out our website www.erdosathome.com and be sure to like and review our page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Erdos-at-Home-1672621326358663/?fref=ts

Ryan McCabe
Store Manager
Erdos at Home
3248 S. Broadway Suite 132
Edmond, Oklahoma 73013
405-341-6000
ryan.mccabe@erdosathome.com

Thomas Vu
03-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Ryan!