View Full Version : Bobbie Miller leaving News9

SoonerDave
02-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Just now noticed that Bobbie Miller has announced (4 Feb) she is leaving News9 to become a full-time stay-at-home mom. Last day will be sometime in mid-April.

She's seemed like a very pleasant, very genuine TV personality and we've watched her for some time - even dating back to when she took over from Robin Marsh on the morning show. Wish her the very best.

Jersey Boss
02-04-2016, 03:31 PM
A possible opening for Jolene Chaney.

BBatesokc
02-04-2016, 03:59 PM
I've always like Bobbie. Very nice lady. I've met her several times and she makes it a point come up and say "hi" when she see's me in public - we both seem to shop at Sam's and Braums. Good for her though - I've seen her at little league games too. Good mom.

Brett
03-28-2016, 04:09 AM
It is almost a full two months and Bobbie Miller is still hanging on. Makes me wonder why she even announced her departure?

Bellaboo
03-28-2016, 07:42 AM
It is almost a full two months and Bobbie Miller is still hanging on. Makes me wonder why she even announced her departure?

Post #1 said she leaves mid April.

SoonerQueen
04-01-2016, 10:15 PM
Lacie Lowry Is Joining The News 9 Morning Crew - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports | (http://www.news9.com/story/31616410/moving-to-mornings)
Lacie Lowry is replacing Bobbie Miller on the KWTV morning show. I was hoping they might find something more permanent for Jolene Chaney.