View Full Version : Hibdon's

SoonerQueen
01-23-2016, 06:27 PM
Hibdon's at Wilshire and N May is closed for remodeling. I don't know for how long.

MagzOK
01-24-2016, 07:13 AM
There used to be a time when I could just pop in and they'd take care of a low tire for me quickly. Now they're just so overrun and so busy it's impossible; and you just can't seem to get anything done without having to leave your vehicle with them all day -- and for me that didn't change even when I tried their appointment process. Glad their business is going well, but it's just inconvenient for me to stop there anymore.

ljbab728
01-24-2016, 10:01 PM
I use a Hibdon location on NW Expressway and I've never made an appointment. I won't say it's fast but I've never had to leave my car and never had to wait more than about one hour.

Jesseda
01-25-2016, 05:46 AM
I use a Hibdon location on NW Expressway and I've never made an appointment. I won't say it's fast but I've never had to leave my car and never had to wait more than about one hour.

Funny I am reading this, this past weekend I was going to take my car to hibdons for an oil change in Moore and called to see how long it would take since last time I waited over an hour. I was told it will take anywhere from 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours for an oil change! I am glad they are so busy but I am now just going to take my business elsewhere

Tundra
01-25-2016, 05:57 AM
Funny I am reading this, this past weekend I was going to take my car to hibdons for an oil change in Moore and called to see how long it would take since last time I waited over an hour. I was told it will take anywhere from 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours for an oil change! I am glad they are so busy but I am now just going to take my business elsewhere

That one is always a mad house

ljbab728
01-25-2016, 09:13 PM
Well, it's certainly not where I go for an oil change. There is a nearby Jiffy Lube I use that is always fast.

Jesseda
01-27-2016, 08:51 AM
didn't have the best experience at jiffy lube, but I will just use Kwik Kar I have used them before and didn't have a problem just they don't have that nitrogen air for my tires. I really wish their was a oil change place on the far n.e side of town, the only thing close by that use to be in my area was Big Os but they closed

jerrywall
01-27-2016, 09:32 AM
The funny thing about Hibdon's to me is the extreme difference in experience between locations. The one that's been on Broadway in Edmond (North of 33rd) forever always gets me taken care of pretty quickly. I'm comfortable referring family and friends there. But I've had completely different experiences at other locations, in timeliness, pricing, sales pressure, and general service quality.

ljbab728
01-27-2016, 08:33 PM
didn't have the best experience at jiffy lube, but I will just use Kwik Kar I have used them before and didn't have a problem just they don't have that nitrogen air for my tires. I really wish their was a oil change place on the far n.e side of town, the only thing close by that use to be in my area was Big Os but they closed

I've used Jiffy Lube for years and never had a problem except for the extra things they always try to sell. I know how to say no, so it's OK.