View Full Version : New York Pizza and Pasta; CC in Norman

kevinpate
12-19-2015, 09:13 AM
So we were getting hungry a couple nights ago as ten approached (late dinners often follow early evening naps.) Just about everyone through OrderUp was already down and out for delivery and we were not wanting to take our nappy time hair out on the town or put off dinner still later.

NY Pizza and Pasta was listed as still taking orders so we gave them a first try. Ordered in the chicken marsala, chicken fettuccine and tortellini with marinara. Good choices for us.

Large portions for the price, and the marsala was the only one of the three that was not very. very good. It was still quite good, but I've had better.

Not sure why we have never given them a go before. But we're definitely not one and done with them like some of the prior choices in town.

If you want to try OrderUp, either for NYP&P or some place else in Norman, the link below will save you a fiver on the first order (and it'll save me a fiver down the road.) More than enough to offset the delivery and card processing fee, which appeals to the hermit in me.

https://orderup.com/r/26a7k

Thomas Vu
12-19-2015, 10:44 PM
If you're in that area, them and Sandros are all you'd need NY pizza wise.