View Full Version : A "way too early" ticket request: Dallas-New England (10/11)

SoonerDave
08-27-2015, 08:46 AM
This is a ludicrous longshot and probably way too early to even post it, but what the hey..nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Trying to snag a pair of tickets for the Dallas-New England game on Sunday, October 11th - that's OU-Texas weekend. StubHub early prices are crazy right now (about $200/pr for "party pass") and I was hoping maybe someone here might know a connection that could snag a couple not in the "party pass" area for less than a mortgage payment :)

Thanks

Achilleslastand
08-27-2015, 10:48 AM
Ive been to quite a few games down there and just camped out in the parking lot/stadium area and got tickets from scalpers with a 100% success rate. Even got some for as low as 20 bucks per ticket because it was just a few mins til kickoff. Kinda risky I know but it has always worked for me. Im betting the game you want to see is probably going to be very popular even with Brady being suspended.

SoonerDave
08-27-2015, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the info, Ach...I kinda thought that might be the situaiton, but I've heard varying reports on how hard the Arlington police crack down on the scalpers. It's really a zero-risk thing for me because we'll be down there for the weekend anyway, and if the worst is I spend $30-40 to park but can't find tickets, we'll just either find a place nearby to watch it on TV or just head on home.

I'm not at all beyond walking the stadium. But I'm *not* going to shell out $750 or anywhere in that vicinity for corner-end-zone (which is where some StubHub tix are located).

TU 'cane
09-01-2015, 11:22 AM
Ouch...

I guess I need to start looking myself. I want to catch an NFC East game though.

I may have to make a touch decision though: OU-TX, or Cowboys-???

Not sure I can justify both this season, but we'll see .

OKCretro
09-01-2015, 11:50 AM
Keep checking stubhub, you can even put a price request where stubhub will email me if u tickets pop up in those sections for the price you want to pay.( you aren't obligated to buy them either).
Really start looking around Thursday or Friday before the game. That's when the prices generally start dropping