View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys Game Blacked Out in OKC

cindycat
08-13-2015, 09:14 PM
I turned to Cox Channel 723 (NFL Network) this evening, just in time to hear the announcement that "due to blackout rules" they'd be showing some old show - not the game. I tried "Dallas football games blacked out in OKC" online and got several articles about the NFL's announcement earlier this year - saying that there would be no blackouts. So, what's up? Thanks.

Tydude
08-13-2015, 10:00 PM
I turned to Cox Channel 723 (NFL Network) this evening, just in time to hear the announcement that "due to blackout rules" they'd be showing some old show - not the game. I tried "Dallas football games blacked out in OKC" online and got several articles about the NFL's announcement earlier this year - saying that there would be no blackouts. So, what's up? Thanks.

The reason why its blackout because its on local here in OKC on CW34 Cox Channel 11 and 711.

TU 'cane
08-20-2015, 09:37 AM
I know it's obviously late, and already answered, but I second what Tydude said.
Check the CW next time. As far as I can remember (going back at least 5 years, minimum), Cowboys preseason games have been on the CW, at least in the Tulsa market.