View Full Version : Computer Help

cindycat
04-17-2015, 09:01 PM
We would like to find a capable, reliable computer repair service with someone who knows both Mac and PCs, and would come to our home in far SE OKC. We've recently started having trouble with our two email accounts and our four computer devices. Sometimes we get email. Sometimes only one of us does. Some messages stay on the webmail. Some don't. On the Mac I get multiple error messages asking for the passwords. We've tried Cox tech support and Geek Squad, to no avail. We need help! Thanks.

tfvc.org
04-17-2015, 09:04 PM
May be an issue with the server and not the computers. Who do you have your email through? What clients do you use? I am not proficient in Mac, but know PC and configuration fairly well. I worked for a cable company in Fl for 9 years doing support for their broadband product.

cindycat
04-17-2015, 10:27 PM
May be an issue with the server and not the computers. Who do you have your email through? What clients do you use? I am not proficient in Mac, but know PC and configuration fairly well. I worked for a cable company in Fl for 9 years doing support for their broadband product. We have Cox email and three of the four computers have some version of Microsoft Outlook.

stick47
04-18-2015, 05:12 AM
I was very happy with this companys service and you won't be paying as much as the Geek Squad charges.

okatty
04-18-2015, 07:25 AM
3Nines does our office work. Not sure if they offer or are practical for home use but you could check with them.

Achilleslastand
04-18-2015, 10:47 AM
For anything I cannot handle myself I use Computer Masters which have 3 locations in the metro area.

stick47
04-18-2015, 10:54 AM
For anything I cannot handle myself I use Computer Masters which have 3 locations in the metro area.

I've used them too but for right now help it's more expensive and that's even if you take the computer to them. I've had Scott from Logic Wrench at my home for less then C/M charges to do the work at their store.

Achilleslastand
04-18-2015, 11:20 AM
I've used them too but for right now help it's more expensive and that's even if you take the computer to them. I've had Scott from Logic Wrench at my home for less then C/M charges to do the work at their store.

They{Steve}have always cut me wonderful deals, putting my work to the front of the line and charging me a minimal amount. Compared to some of the other places I have been to { G&H, Computer Connection} CM is very reasonable.