View Full Version : Scalping Thunder tickets

Teo9969
03-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Hey all,

I'm considering buying tickets tonight, and if online prices don't go down over the day, I'm considering scalping downtown. Where is the best place to do that? I know that there's a zone around the arena where you aren't allowed to do it, so I'm curious to know where the scalpers locate.

Bullbear
03-11-2015, 11:20 AM
usually on the corners of Robinson and Reno as well as the corner of EK Gaylord and Reno there are usually people standing.

okatty
03-11-2015, 12:08 PM
And also back past the train overpass that leads into bricktown on Reno - lots of people along that block buying and selling along there. You will mostly get very discounted offers by scalper scounts but sometimes you will find the family or whoever wants to go for a reasonable price and get something approaching fair. My best luck selling (in terms of price) however is always on the Thunder ticket site or StubHub as opposed to prior to the game.

Anonymous.
03-11-2015, 12:11 PM
There is no policing of the scalping. You can literally buy scalp tickets from the very line to get into the arena. You will have no problem (on north side entrances).

Bellaboo
03-11-2015, 02:44 PM
I sold my club level seats Monday night for $20 over, $200 for the pair. I had some guy text me from Minnesota wanting to buy for tonight and Friday and Sunday's game. Just flying in for 3 Thunder games, says he's a huge fan. I'd say so.

gopokes88
03-11-2015, 03:36 PM
Hey all,

I'm considering buying tickets tonight, and if online prices don't go down over the day, I'm considering scalping downtown. Where is the best place to do that? I know that there's a zone around the arena where you aren't allowed to do it, so I'm curious to know where the scalpers locate.
Pro tip, wait 15 mins after tipoff. Look on Stubhub the prices get low and fast. I've gotten some loud city for $15-25 for the pair before. Buy online use the digital ticket.