View Full Version : Dollar General

seaofchange
03-09-2015, 09:31 AM
A new Dollar General store has been approved. It will be located on Broadway, between SE 34th and Eastern.

bille
03-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Interesting...I was wondering what the dirt work happening already was going to be, didn't realize that spot was commercial but apparently it is, at least now anyway.

Easy180
03-09-2015, 06:36 PM
I have to admit the new one north of Southmoore comes in handy when you just need a couple things.

zookeeper
03-09-2015, 08:10 PM
I have to admit the new one north of Southmoore comes in handy when you just need a couple things.

I stopped in at a Dollar General once for something quick and saw razors that I usually buy at Target. Exact same razors - $3 less per pack. I usually buy 4 or 5 packs at a time. I've bought them there ever since and discovered a few other deals as well. It's so convenient to get in and out is another plus.

bille
03-10-2015, 10:37 AM
The wife will be excited, she'll certainly be shopping there more than I. They are nice for random misc stuff. Business must be good, this location will make the fourth Moore location.

kevinpate
03-10-2015, 02:29 PM
Sometimes DG is cheaper on some items. Sometimes Wally World is. Sometimes Homeland is.
And sometimes, I just go to whichever one I am closest to when I need something.
That last one more than price has a lot to do with it. I can be lazy like that at times.