View Full Version : Petra Industries

Plutonic Panda
01-02-2015, 09:26 PM
Petra Industries acquires Remy International warehouse in Edmond

EDMOND — Edmond’s Petra Industries, wholesale distributor of consumer and custom electronics, said Wednesday it had acquired a nearby warehouse from Remy International Inc. for expansion.

Edmond’s Petra Industries, wholesale distributor of consumer and custom electronics, said Wednesday it had acquired a nearby warehouse from Remy International Inc. for expansion.
Terms of the purchase from Pendleton, Ind.-based Remy were not released. The Remy property is at 3400 S Kelly Ave., less than a mile from Petra’s headquarters at 2101 S Kelly.

Remy, a publicly traded manufacturer and remanufacturer of starters, alternators and automotive electrical components, had the property for sale for some time. Remy spokespeople could not be reached Wednesday.

“This is an exciting time for Petra. The easy access of a new facility in such close proximity to our current headquarters, just a two-minute drive away, will allow for a smooth transition as we expand our operations,” said Bill Stewart, Petra founder and CEO. “Dealers have relied on us for world-class service for 30 years, (and) as we incorporate state-of-the-art distribution center technologies into this new facility we’ll deliver an even higher level of service to our customers.”

- Petra Industries acquires Remy International warehouse in Edmond | News OK (http://newsok.com/petra-industries-acquires-remy-international-warehouse-in-edmond/article/5380758/?page=1)

rezman
01-02-2015, 09:39 PM
My wife and I have an account with Petra, and they also have a satellite warehouse next to my work. They have some cool stuff and decent wholesale prices to busineses.

Jeepnokc
01-03-2015, 08:31 AM
My wife and I have an account with Petra, and they also have a satellite warehouse next to my work. They have some cool stuff and decent wholesale prices to busineses.

Do you have to be a resale business?

rezman
01-03-2015, 11:38 AM
I'm not sure if you have to be a resaler or not. My wife is and my work is. You do have to have a business tax ID #.