View Full Version : Missing Singer

mranderson
09-01-2005, 12:01 PM
One of my all time favorite singers is Antoine Domino, who had hits in the 50's such as "Richie Cunningham's" theme "Blueberry Hill."

It was reported earlier today that he had made the decision to not evacuate, but instead to stay at his New Orleans home during the hurricane... He is now missing.

Fats Domino is one of the most talented musicians of that era, and it would be a shame to lose such talent in a catastrophy such as this.

I certainly hope and pray for his safety.

karlanee
09-01-2005, 08:11 PM
There was a story on CNN.com that says he was evacuated today.

sweetdaisy
09-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Isn't it amazing that they can get someone famous located, evacuated, and in contact with his family, however there are thousands without food and water and others are dying in the street? Ahhhh...priorities. Good thing he wasn't poor.

karlanee
09-01-2005, 08:21 PM
That's kind of what I was thinking.

djryanla
09-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Isn't it amazing that they can get someone famous located, evacuated, and in contact with his family, however there are thousands without food and water and others are dying in the street? Ahhhh...priorities. Good thing he wasn't poor. If he was rich, he wouldn't be living with his family in the dorm room of a college quarterback right now.