View Full Version : Highway 77 between Norman and Lexington

tfvc.org
08-18-2014, 05:42 PM
I have been back to Oklahoma for ~three and a half years now and it seems like they have been working on utilities every day I have been back. I have seen them lay fiber at least three times in the same spots. One spot I saw them working on today I am sure that this is their fourth time. With all that fiber they are burying I would hope that when everything is said and done I have city internet speeds instead of this 3/.667 I am stuck with now. I hope they start actual work soon, tired of being stuck behind a tractor going 35 miles an hour making me late for work.

kevinpate
08-18-2014, 06:51 PM
Nothing like an early morning DB to get the ire flowing.

When I made numerous trips to McAlester every year, if you wanted to arrive there in the 8-8:30 range, you had to leave out more than early enough unless you wanted to assure yourself of ending up behind school buses, box trucks, tractors and other designated blockers.

I hates DB's

Plutonic Panda
08-18-2014, 06:54 PM
what they need to do is widen it to 12 lanes and add some 5 stack interchanges... that will fix whatever problem you're having ;)

I think Venture and Urbanized will back me up on this

kevinpate
08-18-2014, 07:07 PM
Plu, you are a strange little speed demon who may be snorting a wee too much racing fuel. :)

tfvc.org
08-18-2014, 07:39 PM
Problem is I actually give myself a half hour of leway to travel to work. Traveling from Lex to the FAA center anything can happen.