View Full Version : Old Buy 4 Less at NW Expressway and Council

yukong
08-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Does anyone know what is going on in the old Buy4Less location at NW Expressway and Council? I have see construction trucks backed up to the front doors and they are experimenting with different paint colors on the upper portions outside. There has been an uptick of activity in recent weeks. Any ideas?

Pete
08-09-2014, 10:20 AM
That Council Crossing shopping center was purchased by a big real estate company out of Dallas in January and they are renovating the entire property.

However, their website still shows the 44,000 square foot old Buy for Less space as available.

yukong
08-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Thanks Pete. They are doing a lot of work all around that location. There are 5 or 6 pyramid shaped awnings various points along the center. They took them all off, rebuilt them and now they are back up waiting to be shingled/tiled. Hopefully a nice grocery will go in that spot. Would be a great place for a Sprouts like store.

Dennis Heaton
08-09-2014, 11:05 AM
I am gonna have to check that out. Seems like an ideal location for just about anything. What I would give for a Winn-Dixie!!!