View Full Version : Fuze

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Dafonso7
12-21-2015, 05:50 AM
I wonder if still open at N.Penn location? We went there at fuze last of two weeks ago at north expressway location. So I not know that have other second building. Let me know when will be open soon. We came from del city/midwest city.

jn1780
12-24-2015, 10:56 AM
I wonder if still open at N.Penn location? We went there at fuze last of two weeks ago at north expressway location. So I not know that have other second building. Let me know when will be open soon. We came from del city/midwest city.

That's a good question. I don't think anyone including the owners know. They are financing the construction with cash flow from their other businesses, but I am beginning to wonder if it will ever open. It was going along at a good pace and just stopped abruptly.

Plutonic Panda
12-24-2015, 11:27 AM
It has started moving again. Drove by last night and they have completed nearly all of the parking lot and landscaping with just the southwest corner to go. It looks like they started to move furniture inside as well.

corwin1968
01-18-2016, 12:01 PM
My wife and I went to Fuze for the first time today and we were impressed. We got there at 11:00 and the place was pretty packed when we left at about 12:15 but there was still plenty of room to get around the buffet lines. The Asian food was as good as or better than what is found on other buffets. The sushi failed to impress....not enough seasoning in the rice. I enjoyed the Mexican but I'm a Mexican at heart and they actually had a couple of more authentic style dishes (meat, onions, peppers in a sauce/gravy). My wife said the steak wasn't great and none of us tried the Italian food. The dessert bar was excellent.

I had forgotten that the building on Penn was going to be a Fuze but I suspected it was the case so I asked the host and he said they are still planning to finish and open the Penn location.

It will be a nice addition to the QS area. We got burned out on China King and have been driving to the I-240 corridor for Hibachi but we'll probably split our time between Hibachi & Fuze. We primarily go to Hibachi for the sushi and Mongolian BBQ.

Pete
01-18-2016, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the report and update.

Can't believe that Memorial & Penn location is still not finished. It's been about 90% done for the better part of a year.

mugofbeer
01-18-2016, 08:42 PM
How is the food?

whatitis
01-19-2016, 12:18 PM
for buffet it's probably the best steak I've ever had. It's a pretty damn good steak, better than say a cimarron steakhouse, applebee's and chili's. Those aren't good places for steak but this place will give you a steak better than that AND a buffet. The italian is pretty good with the brick oven right behind it that they cook the pizza and bread in. I was pretty impressed by the food. I mean if I went somewhere to sit down and eat and I got that food I would be ok with it.

soonermike81
01-19-2016, 12:55 PM
for buffet it's probably the best steak I've ever had. It's a pretty damn good steak, better than say a cimarron steakhouse, applebee's and chili's. Those aren't good places for steak but this place will give you a steak better than that AND a buffet. The italian is pretty good with the brick oven right behind it that they cook the pizza and bread in. I was pretty impressed by the food. I mean if I went somewhere to sit down and eat and I got that food I would be ok with it.

That's interesting, bc I thought it was the worst piece of steak Ive ever had at a buffet. I only tried it once out of the two times I've gone now, but it was extremely dry and tough. Not sure how long it had been sitting there though. All the other stuff was pretty good, their Chinese selection seemed bigger than most places. I liked having such a huge selection of stuff. And their dessert section is massive too.

Thomas Vu
01-19-2016, 06:38 PM
With all of these reviews, it's as if I went at a bad time.

whatitis
01-20-2016, 06:55 AM
That's interesting, bc I thought it was the worst piece of steak Ive ever had at a buffet. I only tried it once out of the two times I've gone now, but it was extremely dry and tough. Not sure how long it had been sitting there though. All the other stuff was pretty good, their Chinese selection seemed bigger than most places. I liked having such a huge selection of stuff. And their dessert section is massive too.

Oh yeah, there was a line and I got mine right off the grill. It was pretty tender, juicy and flavorful. It was cooked Medium which I prefer anyway. I've had a steak at like a golden corral right off the grill and it's usually kinda dry, fatty and tough/chewy.

Rivalyn
01-20-2016, 09:35 AM
Just as importantly on weekends they have Korean short ribs. I don't eat nearly enough to justify the weekend pricing so I'd love it at lunch, but I occasionally go just for those short ribs. Mmmm.

corwin1968
01-20-2016, 02:35 PM
With all of these reviews, it's as if I went at a bad time.

They have plenty of poor reviews online so they don't seem to be consistently good. I suspect a lot of the online reviewers simply went during "off hours" when the food isn't refreshed as often, as dried out food seems the most common complaint. They do put out the food in very small batches to help alleviate that. Steaks are such a skilled endeavor that I'm not surprised they aren't consistent in that area.

Ukulele Ike
01-20-2016, 09:55 PM
How is the food?
about as good as any chinese carry out but 2 or 3 times more expensive.

soonermike81
01-20-2016, 10:55 PM
about as good as any chinese carry out but 2 or 3 times more expensive.

And 2 or 3 times the quantity of food as well, if we want to keep it a fair comparison

rte66man
01-21-2016, 07:38 AM
They have plenty of poor reviews online so they don't seem to be consistently good. I suspect a lot of the online reviewers simply went during "off hours" when the food isn't refreshed as often, as dried out food seems the most common complaint. They do put out the food in very small batches to help alleviate that. Steaks are such a skilled endeavor that I'm not surprised they aren't consistent in that area.

The size of the warming pans seems to be shallower than most other buffets. While, as mentioned above, the intent is assumed to make the staff refresh the product more frequently to preserve freshness, it also means the less-popular items dry out faster.

Plutonic Panda
04-29-2016, 03:43 PM
The Quail Springs location looks to be 99% done outside. Not sure how far along they are on the inside.

jn1780
05-24-2016, 08:30 PM
The Quail Springs location looks to be 99% done outside. Not sure how far along they are on the inside.

They finally have their signs up. Must be getting close.

ljbab728
06-02-2016, 09:37 PM
I decided to finally try the NW Expressway location a couple of weeks ago for the first time, even though it's located close to me. The food was fine with a huge and varied selection. The prices were also good. I will never go back, however. Maybe it was because it was a Friday evening but, the place was an absolute zoo. The noise was deafening and made it impossible to talk. The dining experience was such that the food and price can't possibly make up for it with me.

stile99
06-03-2016, 07:01 AM
I decided to finally try the NW Expressway location a couple of weeks ago for the first time, even though it's located close to me. The food was fine with a huge and varied selection. The prices were also good. I will never go back, however. Maybe it was because it was a Friday evening but, the place was an absolute zoo. The noise was deafening and made it impossible to talk. The dining experience was such that the food and price can't possibly make up for it with me.

OK, first, thank you for the comment about the selection. I avoided the place for quite a long time, because I have a particular Chinese place I like, and so many of the reviews said it was a glorified Chinese buffet. After having been there, I can confidently say those reviewers have not. Either that or they shutter the area with the Italian dishes, shutter the area with the Mexican dishes, and close down the grill so they aren't cooking steaks, pork chops, and hamburgers fresh at some point, and those people went at that time. I also agree with the prices, very very reasonable.

I would suggest giving it another try at another time though. I've only been there for lunch, and the noise at that time really wasn't bad. I'd be hard-pressed to find any place that ISN'T a zoo on a Friday evening, particularly if that place is a buffet. That said, maybe we just disagree on the food. They could have three simultaneous rock concerts, construction going on, seven birthday parties for 10 year olds, and Harrier jump jets taking off/landing just outside the front door for all I care. I'll grab some earplugs and head for that coconut chicken. There's no dining experience than can possibly NOT make up for that alone.

ljbab728
06-03-2016, 11:54 PM
OK, first, thank you for the comment about the selection. I avoided the place for quite a long time, because I have a particular Chinese place I like, and so many of the reviews said it was a glorified Chinese buffet. After having been there, I can confidently say those reviewers have not. Either that or they shutter the area with the Italian dishes, shutter the area with the Mexican dishes, and close down the grill so they aren't cooking steaks, pork chops, and hamburgers fresh at some point, and those people went at that time. I also agree with the prices, very very reasonable.

I would suggest giving it another try at another time though. I've only been there for lunch, and the noise at that time really wasn't bad. I'd be hard-pressed to find any place that ISN'T a zoo on a Friday evening, particularly if that place is a buffet. That said, maybe we just disagree on the food. They could have three simultaneous rock concerts, construction going on, seven birthday parties for 10 year olds, and Harrier jump jets taking off/landing just outside the front door for all I care. I'll grab some earplugs and head for that coconut chicken. There's no dining experience than can possibly NOT make up for that alone.

If all you're interested in is the food, I would agree. That normally isn't all I'm looking for when I eat out though. I'm been to many other buffet places on busy nights that were nothing like that.

corwin1968
08-15-2016, 04:48 PM
We were just at Freebirds and drove by to check out Fuze and they have a "Now Hiring" sign out so it should be open fairly soon.

corwin1968
09-24-2016, 05:33 PM
Fuze is now open. My wife and I ate there for lunch today and it was underwhelming. I suspect it was mostly a matter of people not knowing they are open so it wasn't very busy and a lot of the food had been sitting there awhile. That's never been a problem at the NW Expressway location and I suspect it won't be at the North location once people know it's open.

I was extremely irritated when I stood in front of the "Order a fresh burger...it only takes 3 minutes" sign while the guy behind the counter ignored me even though he would have had to been blind not to see me. When he finally acknowledged my presence I asked for a fresh grilled burger. He pointed at two patties sitting under the heat lamps so I asked again if I could get a fresh one, and then he pointed at the two patties and walked off. I was so irritated that I couldn't even talk to a manager about it. I took one of the patties and low and behold, it wasn't fresh! It wasn't old and soggy but I really wanted him to cook me up a crispy patty.

My wife and I talked about it afterwards and we aren't likely to be going there very often. Part of that is the bad experience we had today and part is that this type of restaurant has lost it's appeal.

Zorba
09-25-2016, 10:57 PM
With how the Penn location is off the road a bit, I figured it might be awhile before people found it. Buffets are always better when they are busy.

I really hope the new location doesn't do the music on weekend evenings. It is so loud at the NW Expressway location it is impossible to talk to anyone. My wife has now banned us from going because it annoys her so much. And we don't need the calories.

jn1780
09-26-2016, 01:37 PM
The Penn location is in a terrible spot for visibility especially when there are tons of highly visibility restaurants all around it.

corwin1968
07-31-2017, 07:15 PM
Does anyone have the scoop on why the Quail Springs location and possibly the NWX locations are closed? I've heard a couple of rumors but I'm guessing someone here knows what is going on.

Zorba
08-01-2017, 09:23 PM
Does anyone have the scoop on why the Quail Springs location and possibly the NWX locations are closed? I've heard a couple of rumors but I'm guessing someone here knows what is going on.

How long have they been closed for?

John1744
08-02-2017, 04:26 AM
NWX closed? We were just there about two weeks ago for dinner. And I've never been there when it hasn't been super busy.

corwin1968
08-02-2017, 06:29 AM
I know the Penn location was closed on Monday with signs on the door and my sister called the NWX location and nobody answered the phone. We've heard rumors about illegal workers, a lawsuit dealing with the fountain and embezzlement and failure to pay vendors and employees. Who knows what the truth is. I wonder if whatever is going on has affected Taste of China. I thought they were all owned by the same people.

soonermike81
08-02-2017, 06:55 AM
I thought they were all owned by the same people.

They are owned by the same people. So who knows what's going on.

stile99
08-02-2017, 01:06 PM
Definitely something fishy going on. They just posted on their Facebook page a long, run-on sentence (punctuation, people!) about the new managing partners said to close both stores, there's no money.

So yeah, as much as I hate rumors, I'm going to buy into the embezzlement theory. I never drove past when the parking lot wasn't full (during operating hours), and on holidays there were lines literally out the door. That money went somewhere. Assuming this theory is indeed true, it would lead naturally to no money to pay the employees. Don't know anything about the fountain, but based on the few times I was there they could have fished through there and come up with enough money for at least another day.

Pete
08-02-2017, 01:33 PM
The N. Penn location is being foreclosed upon to the tune of $3.2 million.

The principal owner is Bing Lu of Taste of China fame (I-240 & S. Western) who was sent to prison in 2000 for harboring illegal Mexican workers and subjecting them to 'sweatshop like' conditions; $100-$200 a week for 60-70 hour weeks. He was also convicted of tax fraud.

jn1780
08-02-2017, 02:46 PM

The principal owner is Bing Lu of Taste of China fame (I-240 & S. Western) who was sent to prison in 2000 for harboring illegal Mexican workers and subjecting them to 'sweatshop like' conditions; $100-$200 a week for 60-70 hour weeks. He was also convicted of tax fraud.

So most of the rumors are true.

stile99
08-02-2017, 06:18 PM
Looks like some interesting spin doctoring is going on. The facebook post (seemingly from a manager) has been removed. It was shown on channel 5 earlier, but is not on the website that I can find. They did do a teaser that they would have more info at 10, including a story about a pre-paid wedding party that was supposed to be there.

EDIT: It is about 3:50 into the most recent broadcast, currently available on KOCO's website.

Dustin
08-02-2017, 06:39 PM

Wwwwoooowwww..... Food was mediocre at best anyways.

Pete
08-07-2017, 07:56 AM
Fuze Buffet closes locations; lawsuit claims $12 million missing (http://www.okctalk.com/content.php?r=410)

[Crowds flocked to Fuze Buffet, the expansive all-you-can-eat restaurants that featured everything from a Mongolian grill to sushi, steak, salad, a sports bar, and a wide variety of desserts.

However both locations closed suddenly late last week and several pending lawsuits tell the tale of mismanagement and possible corruption.

http://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/fuze1a.jpg

Local owner has criminal history; multiple tax issues
The two Fuze Buffets are managed by Bing Lu and his wife Shu Wu. The pair own 55% of the two restaurants.

Lu also owns and operates Taste of China buffet at 7435 S. Western and has done so since the 1990's.

In 2000, Lu and a business partner were convicted of various crimes including harboring and abetting illegal aliens, who allegedly worked in near sweat-shop style conditions while only receiving $100-$200 per week for 70 to 80 hours of work.

After pleading guilty to associated crimes and tax fraud, Lu was sentenced to a year and a day in federal prison.

Prison records show Bing was released from incarceration August 15, 2001.

Throughout subsequent years, Lu continued to incur tax liens from the Oklahoma Tax Commission for various businesses including Taste of China.

In March of this year a tax lien was filed against Bing in conjunction with a local furniture business.

Chinese investors provide millions
Beginning in 2012, Bing and Wu formed three legal entities for the purpose of opening the Fuze Buffet locations and establishing a real estate investment company.

The couple solicited investment funds from two residents of Shenzhen, China. Xian Fu and Haobo Zeng contributed almost $4 million over the last several years in exchange for 45% of the two restaurants and a third each of the real estate venture.

The first Fuze opened at 6506 NW Expressway in May of 2015 and immediately drew big business.

But construction of the second location on NW 142nd just east of Pennsylvania Avenue dragged on with long periods of inaction. In June of 2016 Fu and Zeng filed suit.

http://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/fuze5a.jpg

Although the new location did ultimately open, Fu and Zeng claimed they were not getting their share of the profits generated by the restaurants.

And they claimed that Lu and Wu, without their knowledge or permission, placed heavy mortgages and other debt on the properties secured by the jointly owned real estate and assets.

The debt and mortgages were of particular concern because Lu and Wu allegedly promised to contribute their own funds to the businesses.

At the same time the plaintiffs said they were not receiving any income from the operations, they claimed the defendants had been taking money themselves while running up massive debt in the form of two multi-million dollar mortgages, mechanic's liens, unpaid taxes and all sorts of other unpaid bills.

In October of 2016 the court appointed a certified public account to serve as Special Administrator to monitor and safeguard assets, while Lu continued to operate the restaurants.

Foreclosure and financial collapse
The Special Administrator was tasked by the court to monitor all business activities, including cash flow and operation of the two restaurants. A periodic report was distributed to the plaintiffs, defendants and the court summarizing financial matters and other key issues.

In response to a series of items in the plaintiff's complaint, the Special Administrator collect several hundred thousand dollars worth of jewelry from Lu and Wu which is being held in a safety deposit box as joint assets of the business entities. Attorneys for Fu and Zeng claim that the defendants bought the jewelry in New York with business funds that were earmarked for furniture for one of the real estate ventures.

Over the next several months the Special Administrator reported that Lu and Wu had not complied with demands for complete historic financial data in order to reconcile the flow of funds in and out of the three entities.

Even with the assistance of the court-appointed CPA, payroll taxes and mortgages went unpaid as existing funds and revenues were insufficient to serve all expenses and debts.

On May 12th of this year, after first working with the Special Administrator to resolve, Frontier State Bank filed for foreclosure on the 142nd Street location citing default on a $3.2 million mortgage.

On June 2nd, the plaintiffs filed to remove Bing Lu as the manager of the two Fuze locations.

Noting that such motion wasn't likely to be heard by the court until August and that the restaurants were effectively insolvent without enough future cash flow to remain in operation, the Special Administrator filed to be discharged from his oversight duty, noting his own fees had gone unpaid.

On July 28th the plaintiffs field a motion for a jury trial.

On August 1st, Quail Creek Bank filed foreclosure paperwork for the NW Expressway location citing default on a $2.6 million mortgage.

On August 3rd, the plaintiffs filed a motion to appoint a receiver and a motion for temporary injunction. That same day, both Fuze restaurants were closed to the public.

http://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/fuze3a.jpg

Alleged embezzlement
In the still-pending lawsuit that may be headed for trial, the plaintiffs claim that they have invested approximately $4 million in the Fuze restaurants and the real estate venture.

They also claim that $8.2 million in debt has been incurred by Lu and Wu with virtually no remaining assets of value other than the underlying real estate which is now subject to foreclosure actions.

In addition to the two mortgages totaling almost $6 million, OKCTalk confirmed numerous other debts owed to the Oklahoma Tax Commission, contractors and the designer of the restaurants, TAP Architecture.

The plaintiffs claim Lu and Wu have appropriated millions for their own use.

Through their attorneys, Lu and Wu dispute many of the claims.

In one of the last reports by the Special Administrator there was mention of on-going efforts to find buyers for each Fuze location.

As of Saturday night, Taste of China was open and doing a thriving business.

Although both Fuze locations seem to be permanently closed, the case involving all these matters is likely to continue for some time.

Watch the evening news on KFOR-TV tonight to see an on-air broadcast of this story.

http://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/fuze4a.jpg

gopokes88
08-07-2017, 08:10 AM
That's not really surprising

Pete
08-07-2017, 08:12 AM
This is very likely to end up with criminal prosecution.

jn1780
08-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Money obviously went somewhere. Kind of surprised the Penn location was finished. Taste of China's future seems cloudy if Mr. Lu's assets start getting seized. I'm sure there are buyers for all three locations, but they will be locked up in a legal battle for awhile.

Pete
08-07-2017, 03:16 PM
The 2 Fuze properties will likely go into receivership which means they can be sold relatively easily.

I was told they had a firm offer on the NW 142nd location but not sure if that is still going through. And no, I don't know who made the offer.

Pete
08-08-2017, 08:26 AM
Check out the metrics on this story from the OKCTalk Facebook page; and they are still going up:

http://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/fuzefb.jpg

Colbafone
08-08-2017, 08:51 AM
Its a 100% legitimate NEWS story. Fraud, money, poor worker pay, illegal workers, it's all relevant to 2017 happenings. The everyday Oklahoman cares deeply about not only these things, but maybe more importantly, buffets. And you broke this news.

This isn't like a normal, "Such and such will be coming to the corner of X and Y and 23,000 sq. ft. Yes, we on this site care about that, but the average Oklahoman, maybe not as much. But you break a story about illegal activities and money issues, ESPECIALLY about a buffet, you'll have significant activity.

chuck5815
08-08-2017, 09:17 AM
This is a pretty fun listing:

https://realnex.com/listings/1153291/fuze-buffet-and-bar

Property Description
Fuze Bar & Grill is a privately-owned, Asian and American style restaurant offering a laid-back, modern setting with a sleek bar. Fuze has a brand-new, 15 year Absolute NNN lease with 3% rental escalations every 5 years. *In Association With: The Fuller Agency, Inc.

Area Description
The subject property is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma on the main retail corridor with nearby retailers: Dick’s Sporting Goods, Petco, Home Depot, Toys R Us, Hobby Lobby, Dollar Tree, Target, Marshalls, Best Buy and Gordmans. Fuze is on Pennsylvania Avenue with traffic counts exceeding 23,755 CPD! As of 2016, the total population in the 5 mile ring is 163,938 with an average household income of $86,231 in the 3 mile ring. From 2010 to 2016, Oklahoma City has seen a population growth of 17% (1 mile ring)!

Highlights

Brand New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease with 3% Bumps every 5 Years
TENANT: Fuze Bar & Grill is a Privately-Owned, Asian/American Restaurant Offering a Laid-Back/Modern Setting that Produced Annual Sales > $6M!
GUARANTOR: Estimated Net Worth of $8MM in 2016
UNIT SALES: Rent-to-Sales Ratio is Below 10% and Growing!
Located on the Main Retail Corridor with National Retailers Nearby: Dick’s Sporting Goods, Petco, Home Depot, Toys R Us, Hobby Lobby, Dollar Tree, Target, Marshalls, Best Buy and Gordmans
Demographics: 17% Population Growth in the 1 Mile Ring in 2010-2016!
Traffic Counts on Pennsylvania Avenue: 23,755 CPD!

Tenants

Fuze Bar & Grill

Pete
08-08-2017, 09:29 AM
^

Yes, the Special Administrator had hired the Fuller Agency to list the property on what would have been a buy / lease-back.

In that arrangement, the purchaser would have kept Fuze as a tenant and had them pay rent, while the Fuze ownership would get the proceeds from the sale.

Clearly the numbers shown in the listing are pretty suspect, as would be keeping Fuze as your sole tenant.

Quite sure this is not going to happen now and the properties will be sold out-right to new owners.

Pete
08-08-2017, 09:32 AM
Its a 100% legitimate NEWS story. Fraud, money, poor worker pay, illegal workers, it's all relevant to 2017 happenings. The everyday Oklahoman cares deeply about not only these things, but maybe more importantly, buffets. And you broke this news.

This isn't like a normal, "Such and such will be coming to the corner of X and Y and 23,000 sq. ft. Yes, we on this site care about that, but the average Oklahoman, maybe not as much. But you break a story about illegal activities and money issues, ESPECIALLY about a buffet, you'll have significant activity.

Right and I knew people would be interested but so hard to predict what will get traction and what won't.

And very interestingly, I posted the same story on Twitter and almost no one liked or re-tweeted.

There have been other stories I thought would take off and haven't. Very hard to predict.

jn1780
08-08-2017, 09:56 AM
Right and I knew people would be interested but so hard to predict what will get traction and what won't.

And very interestingly, I posted the same story on Twitter and almost no one liked or re-tweeted.

There have been other stories I thought would take off and haven't. Very hard to predict.

That probably says a lot about Facebook's demographics these days.

soonermike81
08-08-2017, 10:06 AM
That probably says a lot about Facebook's demographics these days.

I don't think it says anything about their demographics. FB has become such a monster, their demographics are pretty much everybody.

Colbafone
08-08-2017, 10:16 AM
I don't think it says anything about their demographics. FB has become such a monster, their demographics are pretty much everybody.

In that case, sure says a lot about the typical Oklahoman.

soonermike81
08-08-2017, 10:26 AM
In that case, sure says a lot about the typical Oklahoman.

I'm still uncertain what this says about the typical Oklahoman.

chuck5815
08-08-2017, 10:43 AM
I love how the Daily Oklahoman is acting like this story doesn't even exist.

Dafonso7
08-13-2017, 09:29 AM
Very Shock about that happen! Last years and few months ago we went there second time. That's sadness!

rte66man
12-24-2017, 11:10 AM
Drove by the NW Expressway location last night and saw a sign that said "Feast - Coming Soon". Could have misread the name.

ChaseDweller
12-24-2017, 12:27 PM
Yes, the NW Hiway location was sold at sheriff's sale and is expected to reopen right after the first of the year. Not clear whether any of the former owners are involved. The purchaser at the sheriff's sale was an unrelated party.

Pete
12-27-2017, 08:43 AM
http://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/feast122617.jpg

stile99
12-27-2017, 09:11 AM
So basically the same concept, it looks like. Seems Fuze was doing well before the criminal (literally) mismanagement caught up to them, so I imagine this will probably be as popular.

HOT ROD
12-27-2017, 09:28 AM
yes it was, my wife (from China) LOVED fuse as many of the Chinese offerings were very very authentic. ...

Can't wait to try the 'new' version in our visit to the city next year.

jccouger
12-27-2017, 10:27 AM
Yeah I hope its basically just a FUZE copy.

Pete
01-02-2018, 09:10 AM
The location on NW 142nd is for sale for $3.4 million.

vcat
01-16-2018, 04:58 PM
http://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/feast122617.jpg

So glad to see this open again!

Pete
01-16-2018, 05:18 PM
Not open quite yet.

rte66man
01-18-2018, 05:35 AM
Not open quite yet.

When we drove by last week, a sign said "Now Open". Too early I suppose?